No announcement yet.

I need advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But do you find them attractive, ie is there a hypothetical chance that you could get it on?
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

nope they are all good looking guys but i dont see them as that way . i see them as good frineds i can drink and bull **** with talk sports and shoot pool have a few beers even go dancing with since tubes dont dance
      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
      "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
      Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
        So, she's not into oral.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
          sure there is i have lots of male friends. i like to sit and bs with them but i dont want to screw emm
          Yes but do they want to screw you. Typically in a male-female friendship one party secretly likes the other but that isn't always the case.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

i dont know dude all the guys ccpet one have never tried anything with me
            When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
            "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
            Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by The diplomat
              the truth is that one of the reasons, I started this thread was to see what kind of advice you guys had. I am kinda inexperienced when it comes to dating. I tend to hesitate a bit on dates because I am not sure about the signals. Make a move when the girl isn't interested and you ruin the date, but fail to make a move when the girl is interested and she might lose interest.
              Dude, you think too much. While you're sitting there with gears spinning in her head, she is getting impatient. Be bold and decisive. That's what turns women on. Just make a move and deal with the consequences. Whether you ruin the date or you score you have gained knowledge that will help you deal with your next girl better.

If only girls just said what they wanted, what a perfect world that would be, albeit a more boring one.
              Stop living in a dream world! It is man's responsibility to initiate everything - the pickup, the conversation, the first date, the first kiss.

Women, especially young women, often do not know what they want. They just know they want to be with a guy that makes them feel special. Lots of times they dont know what makes them feel special - they are just looking for a guy that can make them feel a certain way. Women are all about feelings. It is up to you to find out what makes them feel special through conversation.

example:

Diplo: "What kind of qualities do you look for in a guy?"
              chick: "Um, I dont know.. I like tall guys.."
              Diplo: "Tall guys. How does that make you FEEL when you are with a tall guy?"
              chick: "Safe. Secure.."

So, obviously, being with a guy that makes her feel "Safe and secure" makes her feel special. It doesnt matter if the guy is tall. Any guy who makes her feel safe and secure is 'in'. So tell her stories about times when you have made people (preferably other girlfriends) feel safe and secure.

This is how you find out what a woman truly wants...

Comment

no, you just say penis repeatedly until she rips your clothes off with lusy abandon.
                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

If that doesn´t work I don´t know what will

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
                    nope they are all good looking guys but i dont see them as that way . i see them as good frineds i can drink and bull **** with talk sports and shoot pool have a few beers even go dancing with since tubes dont dance
                    Ok, that´s cool

Comment

• nope they are all good looking guys but i dont see them as that way . i see them as good frineds i can drink and bull **** with talk sports and shoot pool have a few beers even go dancing with since tubes dont dance

rule 87. If a woman says she likes sports she maybe treated as a spy until she can prove it with sufficient knowledge about the game and can drink as fast as the 'guys'

Bunnies!
                      Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                      God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                      'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

• Originally posted by bfg9000
                        So tell her stories about times when you have made people (preferably other girlfriends) feel safe and secure.

This is how you find out what a woman truly wants...

"It was a cold night in the Kabul Pass. Charlie Company was cut off from the main force. My job was to lead my squad of 50 men on a flanking manuever around the rim of the canyon and link back up with Charlie Company. The ground was freezing and the air was even worse. Your breath would freeze before you could even catch it..."
                        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Is that off Airplane Ted?
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                          X