No announcement yet.

I need advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

women arent ****ing dogs. they arent easily suggestable just by talking about them. you know what will happen? he will alienate her by talking about **** like that.

dont try to sabatoge theman.
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

It is interesting to see the different advice given on this type of subject because teh answer will vary according to your culture. MRT, I dont know where you are from, but in US, if a girl introduces the subject of penis in a conversation, you will not do wrong to keep the conversation going along those lines. And ANY girl will get horny the more she talks about penis - even if it discussion is not directly sexual.

Comment

The girl was obviously uncomfortable with even saying the word. If a girl says things like "i like it doggy more than getting oral" then you are golden.

And you have no idea how easy it is to alienate a girl by discussing sex ad naseum.
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by bfg9000
          It is interesting to see the different advice given on this type of subject because teh answer will vary according to your culture. MRT, I dont know where you are from, but in US, if a girl introduces the subject of penis in a conversation, you will not do wrong to keep the conversation going along those lines. And ANY girl will get horny the more she talks about penis - even if it discussion is not directly sexual.
          Dude, what planet are you from? I think you´re just pulling Dip´s leg here...
          I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

If she introduces it in a slightly homophobic and childish way, then that's not really what most men are looking for, at the end of the day

Comment

Originally posted by bfg9000
              Now I'm more convinced than ever that she wanted you to make a move on her in the apartment.
              Well, it's all the dogs fault. She had sat down on the couch right next to me in her apartment and so I was planning on making a move. But when the dog bothered me, she got up and took the dog and sat in a chair across the room.

And last night, after the play when she pulled up in front of my apartment I was going to kiss her good night. When I said "good night" I moved closer to her but instead of looking at me and making eye contact (in which case I would have kissed her) she just looked ahead and put several ice breakers in her mouth so I figured she did not want a kiss.
              'There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender. The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.'"
              G'Kar - from Babylon 5 episode "Z'ha'dum"

Comment

When I said "good night" I moved closer to her but instead of looking at me and making eye contact (in which case I would have kissed her) she just looked ahead and put several ice breakers in her mouth so I figured she did not want a kiss.

Yup, that would be the logical conclusion!

Shoulda patted her on the ass before you walked away, saying "Check ya later, toots."

Comment

the truth is that one of the reasons, I started this thread was to see what kind of advice you guys had. I am kinda inexperienced when it comes to dating. I tend to hesitate a bit on dates because I am not sure about the signals. Make a move when the girl isn't interested and you ruin the date, but fail to make a move when the girl is interested and she might lose interest.

If only girls just said what they wanted, what a perfect world that would be, albeit a more boring one.
                  'There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender. The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.'"
                  G'Kar - from Babylon 5 episode "Z'ha'dum"

Comment

Naw, that last post made it sound as if you read the signals right.

Doggis interruptus: I think you're right - the way you reacted to the dog gave her an opportunity to have second thoughts, and those second thoughts made her get off the couch (luckily w/o making it seem like it was you who was at issue here.)

The icebreaker one is as obvious as it can be. You'd have to be autistic not to figure that one out.

Comment

Originally posted by The diplomat
                      She actually says to me: "Imagine he has to kiss that girl when he uses his mouth on a man's p.e.n.i.s."
                      So what about a woman kissing a straight guy when she uses her mouth on a p.e.n.i.s.? I'd think that would be something of a bit more concern.
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
                        Naw, that last post made it sound as if you read the signals right.

Doggis interruptus: I think you're right - the way you reacted to the dog gave her an opportunity to have second thoughts, and those second thoughts made her get off the couch (luckily w/o making it seem like it was you who was at issue here.)

The icebreaker one is as obvious as it can be. You'd have to be autistic not to figure that one out.
                        or at least a mild case of asperger's

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov

So what about a woman kissing a straight guy when she uses her mouth on a p.e.n.i.s.? I'd think that would be something of a bit more concern.
                          But since that wasn't of concern to her, it clearly indicates she would never put her mouth near a p.e.n.i.s. Obviously a closet les.
                          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

That's what I was thinking...

Obviously she has strong feelings about it...
                            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Or just very very prude
                              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

No **** on the second date.

She's a ****en **** mate.
                                Only feebs vote.

Comment

Working...
                                X