Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

too prude
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Damn **** is censored. I meant "lesbian".

Don't you hate it when the censor makes your post look far ruder than it was?
      Only feebs vote.

Comment

Its been so long since i dated but i remeber correctly, if i didnt want you to kiss me means the sparks didnt fly. Your ok to see as a buddy but not a sexual interest. By the way a girl will tell you what she wants but uhh you kinda have to ask. just as you guys, we arent mindreaders either.
        When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
        "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
        Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

No guy wants to be a "buddy" though
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

just as you guys, we arent mindreaders either.

Liar. You lot always know if we've been bad.
            Only feebs vote.

Comment

not if they are looking for more they dont, your right there but i bet if your just now starting to date your gonna find a lot more buddies then gfs. But in this case i was simply stating my opinon Truth be known she can be a shy prude.... Id give it one more date and if she shoots him down then he will know she isnt interested
              When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                No guy wants to be a "buddy" though
                Well, I don´t know. Sometimes it´s nice to hang out with chicks instead of guys.
                I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
                  not if they are looking for more they dont, your right there but i bet if your just now starting to date your gonna find a lot more buddies then gfs. But in this case i was simply stating my opinon Truth be known she can be a shy prude.... Id give it one more date and if she shoots him down then he will know she isnt interested
                  Yeah, I hear you.

Hey are you drinking tonight??
                  We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
                    just as you guys, we arent mindreaders either.

Liar. You lot always know if we've been bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Zoidberg

Well, I don´t know. Sometimes it´s nice to hang out with chicks instead of guys.
                      I usually hang out with my friend's girlfriends or wives cause it's very clear there is nothing even romantic about it at all, makes thing simpler for all of us.

Comment

I am i have already started

Comment

Lemme whip up a protein shake then.

Comment

cheers then let the drinking commence

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker

I usually hang out with my friend's girlfriends or wives cause it's very clear there is nothing even romantic about it at all, makes thing simpler for all of us.
                              I often wondered if there is such a thing as a man-woman friendship that doesn´t entail some sort of sexual or erotic attraction? I know I don´t hang out with girls I don´t find at least partly attractive.
                              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

sure there is i have lots of male friends. i like to sit and bs with them but i dont want to screw emm

Comment

Working...
                                X