I need advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, did you hit it??????
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Well, the second date went fine. The play was Shakespeare's twelth night. It was wonderful. I loved the play.

That's it?? I loved the play?
      Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
      And notifying the next of kin
      Once again...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
        Now take that aggression and say "I'm getting me a girl!"
        Do you think if it was that straightforward I wouldn't have done that by now? As I said, read...
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Hmm, doesn't sound like the heat got cranked up a notch for the Diplomat. Keep looking around I'd say, maybe keep the girl on the backburner.

Comment

Ditto Gibsie, that is the impression I got too...
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Gibsie
              Hmm, doesn't sound like the heat got cranked up a notch for the Diplomat. Keep looking around I'd say, maybe keep the girl on the backburner.
              No heat, not even a kiss

Here's the funny part. At one point though she tells me that an old guy kissed her. Naturally I asked her what happened. She explains that she went to hug this old man that she knows and he licked her cheek. She said it was very gross. So, I joked that she probably wouldn't have minded if it had been a hot young guy. She said no, that she still would have turned away. I figured that was a signal that she did not want to be kissed.

After the play, she commented that one of the guys in the play is gay so she thought it was funny that in the play he has to kiss a girl who dresses like a boy. She actually says to me: "Imagine he has to kiss that girl when he uses his mouth on a man's p.e.n.i.s."
              'There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender. The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.'"
              G'Kar - from Babylon 5 episode "Z'ha'dum"

Comment

Penis isn't censored as it is a correct anatomical term...if it was then the admins here would be exceedingly prudish.

Hmmm, that is a perculiar line of thought...could hint at a morbid obsession with gays...a *** hag perhaps?
                Speaking of Erith:

Comment

So, she's not into oral.

And she can't say the word "penis" w/o sounding like a 10-year old girl whispering dirty secrets to her little friends. (Provost, I think she spelled it out in conversation.)

"Cya!"

Comment

So, she's not into oral.
                    You don't want to persue this relationship any further, Dip.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

That would be my verdict also. And she does seem a bit immature/uptight. Either way, keep hunting, Dip.
                      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

So, she's not into oral.

And she can't say the word "penis" w/o sounding like a 10-year old girl whispering dirty secrets to her little friends. (Provost, I think she spelled it out in conversation.)

"Cya!"
                        Oh dear...if that is the case, that is seriously worrying...
                        Speaking of Erith:

Comment

And she does seem a bit immature/uptight.

All the more reason to violate her...
                          KH FOR OWNER!
                          ASHER FOR CEO!!
                          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

move on!...there a lot more fishy women in the methaforical Sea of Love.......

on a more general note: dont go on Poly trying to be funny when you arent having a funny day...i just found that out for myself
                            Bunnies!
                            Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                            God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                            'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Originally posted by The diplomat

No heat, not even a kiss

Here's the funny part. At one point though she tells me that an old guy kissed her. Naturally I asked her what happened. She explains that she went to hug this old man that she knows and he licked her cheek. She said it was very gross. So, I joked that she probably wouldn't have minded if it had been a hot young guy. She said no, that she still would have turned away. I figured that was a signal that she did not want to be kissed.

After the play, she commented that one of the guys in the play is gay so she thought it was funny that in the play he has to kiss a girl who dresses like a boy. She actually says to me: "Imagine he has to kiss that girl when he uses his mouth on a man's p.e.n.i.s."
                              Is she amish or something? Holy crap.
                              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by The diplomat

No heat, not even a kiss

No, it was only a signal that she does not want her cheek licked by anyone.

A girl speaking in such graphic terms after only a short while of dating is definitely a sexual being. Now I'm more convinced than ever that she wanted you to make a move on her in the apartment. When she speaks about things like kissing and penises you have to keep her talking about them. The longer that she talks about them, the more horny she will become.

Just take my advice and you will be fine.

Comment

Working...
                                X