Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shakespeare is boring!
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Provost Harrison is boring!

Comment

Provost Harrison has a life
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

But not a girlfriend.

Comment

Why are you asking us? It seems clear from what you have said that things are moving at an excellent pace (well – for normal people, not Ag pace = full sex before the relationship begins, but there you go)..
            Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
              Why are you asking us? It seems clear from what you have said that things are moving at an excellent pace (well – for normal people, not Ag pace = full sex before the relationship begins, but there you go)..
              Be damned if I'm meeting you for beers!

Comment

Be damned if I'm meeting you for beers!

Don't get in a huff just because I'm taken.
                Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
                  But not a girlfriend.
                  No John, that is not fair game although I expected it. Perhaps you should do a little more research into involuntary celibacy and then you may understand
                  Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Wait. They turned the inability to get/ask a date into a disorder?

Jesus ****in' wept.

Comment

Wait. They turned the inability to get/ask a date into a disorder?

Jesus ****in' wept.
                      You have no clue, arsehole...
                      Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Now take that aggression and say "I'm getting me a girl!"

Comment

i'm not so much a dog person myself. move on to greener pastures, and find someone that doesn't have relocation requirements.
                          I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                          [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

You got her to agree to a second date, and she didn't turn you down flat when you mentioned plans for the weekend (she just turned you down for this weekend, remember.)

Does that answer your question?

ps I'd hit it.

Just not with the dog.
                            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Well, the second date went fine. The play was Shakespeare's twelth night. It was wonderful. I loved the play.
                              'There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender. The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.'"
                              G'Kar - from Babylon 5 episode "Z'ha'dum"

Comment

We're not interested in theatrical reviews... how did she act????? Got another date??? Got a kiss???

Comment

Working...
                                X