does mexican food exsist in Europe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Japher
    Europeans have no taste and wouldn't know good mexican food if it crossed their boarders illegally, flooded their health care system, forced their school systems to teach ESL, adopted welfare as a vialable form of employment, posted bills in spanish (but only BEER ads!), and bit them in the ass...
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144

what? is that not a legit question?
      See, that's what you get for trying to improve your knowledge about places outside the US - you're accused of being ignorant
      Blah

Comment

• you just cant win. at least with douchebags.
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by Japher
          But hey! At least we can get a decent taco when we want one!@
          OTOH, we get plenty of Kebabs
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• Tacos > kebabs
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Real Tacos

American Tacos

Curry
              Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                Tacos > kebabs
                Some kebabs are just the skewer kind- not the Middle Eastern pitta ones.

Kebabs from the tandoor oven- yum yum.
                Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBro

See, that's what you get for trying to improve your knowledge about places outside the US - you're accused of being ignorant
                  It's the premise of the question that was asked.

Anyone with even an ounce of common sense or general knowledge would have known the answer without needing to ask the question, thus proving his thoughtless ignorance...
                  Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Originally posted by General Ludd
                    Real Tacos

American Tacos

Curry
                    I was in San Antonio a few years back and we were doing one of those tourist hop on hop off buses when the Mexican driver asked if anyone on the bus had ever eaten at a proper Mexican restaurant. To which a woman from Indiana replied "Yes, we eat at Taco Bell every week!"

I have to say that the most stupid Americans I've come across so far (on the strength of several encounters) are people from Indiana...

You're not from Indiana are you MRT?

Comment

• would a real American restaurant be different from McDonald's?

Comment

• That is a real American restaurant!

I'm surprised there isn't a subsidiary of McDonalds doing a la carte menus with silver service and a coke sommelier!

'McDonalds Gourmet', now there's a viable enterprise!

Comment

• Ironically enough, every Mexican place that I saw in Spain was expensive as hell. I guess it's because all the Mexicans go to the U.S. and a lot of Central Americans go to Spain. I did, however, get good El Salvadorean food there....
                          If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOBIUS

It's the premise of the question that was asked.

Anyone with even an ounce of common sense or general knowledge would have known the answer without needing to ask the question, thus proving his thoughtless ignorance...
                            the premise is there isnt a lot of mexico to europe immigration hence there isnt a lot of mexican food period. stop being an all knowing **** thats never needed to explore an idea.

im from california btw.

Comment

• burritoes > tacos
                              "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                              Drake Tungsten
                              "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                              Albert Speer

Comment

• ewwwwwww burritoes.

Comment

Working...
                                X