Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No.
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Odin SOURCE DAMN IT!

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
        That's quite optimistic, but I believe in ability to extand lifespan to 150 years maybe in 25 years. Still quite good.
        Yeah, but think were the technology will be at in the extra 80 years you have got!
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Yeah, but think were the technology will be at in the extra 80 years you have got!

I just wanted to post this.
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Why would innovation continue at the pace in which it has?

No one will ever want to develop anything new and possibly problematic.

As for this immortality, I'll take the one already promised to me. At least I don't necessarily need to wait 25 years either.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

We could have much less offspring relatively, and still maintain a very healthy growth pattern.
              Anything less than replacement, is still less than replacement, regardless of the age in which people live. You may slowly grow, as the death rate drops, but then it will level out again.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Oh, ben, what you don't know is that while you pray to god, you follow the wrong religion, and thus you'll burn in hell.
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

So this means we get to see Civilization 143
                  This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Who needs civ when you can lead a tribe of your own kin in an outer space adventure?

Thinking small
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison

Spammers can offer him petri-grown penises (the new Ronco "Dick-O-Maticâ„¢", only available on TV) of varying textures "for her pleasure"!
                      Last edited by JohnT; April 12, 2005, 15:44.

Comment

Nothing wrong with that, if it works, btw.
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

"Would you like yours ribbed or rippled, ma'am?"

Comment

I'll see you all on my colony on Mars in 200 years, then?

drink are on me.
                            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Seriously speaking, though, life extenstion will create problems. It's bound to be very expensive, and that will suck - basically, rich people can buy life and poor people can not.
                              Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                              I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

They could make it non-purchaseable then. Like holding a "lottery" from time to time (where each person can only buy one ticket)... the winner gets a life-extension
                                This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Working...
                                X