Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So how much DO they airbrush magazine pictures?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's why she is holding up the sign, only ugly women seem to protest like that.
    As what? As liberals?

In that case, I wholeheartedly concur.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

incidentally, the girl in the flicka flash thing is still quite attractive before the airbrushing.
      B♭3

Comment

and ted: they are more on the physically attractive side, but they also look kinda... dumb.
        B♭3

Comment

i feel bad for the protestor. shes ugly and patronized.
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
            incidentally, the girl in the flicka flash thing is still quite attractive before the airbrushing.
            She's 14, you pervert.

Re: the protestor in the hooters piccie, I could've sworn it was a man.
            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Which one is 14??!! 41 I would accept, surely not 14!!
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

The swedish magazine girl.

How nice to make 14 year old girls tits bigger. Get's rid of the lolita complex.
                I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident

I agree, you guys need to show some class.

urgh.NSFW

Comment

how does the woman on the left look like a man?

I think some of you poly geeks have gone too long without seeing women.

she's got a very smooth neck, no adam's apple.
                    I think he means that the shadowing of her chin makes it appear that she has a 5 o'clock shadow.
                    "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

how does the woman on the left look like a man?

I think some of you poly geeks have gone too long without seeing women.

Lol, I don't like to talk to much about my personnal life, but if someone is going to tell someone else hes gone too long without seeing a woman, it certainly shouldnt be you to me.
                      In any case, sure skin is smooth and all, she has boobs, I was referring to her face, she has a very strong bony face, big eyebrow etc...

Comment

I think the woman on the left is a clingon.

[/lightsaber totting nerd]
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

I strongly doubt you can tell anything like that from that image, with her neck in deep shadows.
                          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

her neck isn't in complete shadows, there's a decent amount of light there. We are talking about the blonde with straight hair, right?

As for her face, not every woman can be blessed with very feminine faces. Look at Maria Shriver. And this hooters girl, looks much better than Maria Shriver.

Comment

I'm betting that Lul Thyme was the one that screwed up and he meant "right".

ACK!
                              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

she's got a strong jaw, but it is sufficiently rounded to look feminine, unlike as I said earlier- maria shriver.

Comment

Working...
                                X