Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
    AotC was good, dammit
    I most enjoyed it when I came across it on the Spanish station. I don't speak Spanish, so I didn't have to put up with the #@*&!!@#!-ly bad dialogue.

The sets & special effects are good.

Comment

SCROTUM
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler

I most enjoyed it when I came across it on the Spanish station. I don't speak Spanish, so I didn't have to put up with the #@*&!!@#!-ly bad dialogue.

The sets & special effects are good.
        Mundo?

They always have better movies and NBA games than the regular stations do.
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Hey Kuci, I thought posting in German wasn't allowed here. by the way, "the" what?

If it's any consolation, AotC is only a little better than RotJ, which is only a little better than TESB, but which is much better than ANH, which is galaxies better than TPM, which is horrible.

Comment

[for Diskworld fans:]

Y'know, the only thing missing is Cut-Me-Own-Throat Dibbler showing up to sell them sausages in a bun (guaranteed no rat).

Comment

Darkness isn't what made ep2 good, and I have serious doubts about ep3.

They ought to be speaking a foreign language anyway, and Spanish is good enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Brent
                Hey Kuci, I thought posting in German wasn't allowed here. by the way, "the" what?

If it's any consolation, AotC is only a little better than RotJ, which is only a little better than TESB, but which is much better than ANH, which is galaxies better than TPM, which is horrible.
                Ich werde es schlage.

What about TLKEJRE or KLJL?

Comment

Originally posted by Brent
                  Darkness isn't what made ep2 good, and I have serious doubts about ep3.

They ought to be speaking a foreign language anyway, and Spanish is good enough.

Well, the all time biggest complaints about Star Wars:

Jar Jar Binks
                  Ewoks

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
                    [for Diskworld fans:]

That would be "Discworld", you mundane.
                    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

ESB > RotJ > ANH > AotC > TPM. That's the only acceptable ordering.
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Can't nobody replace Han mf'ing Solo

Comment

Darkness will definetly elevate Ep 3 to the levels that only ESB has occupied (the top of the heap).
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

That was bad ass when Han walks into the dining room at Lando's place and sees Darth Vader standing there.

Then when they put him in that freeze dried chamber ... DAMN

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                              ESB > RotJ > ANH > AotC > TPM. That's the only acceptable ordering.
                              Ehhh...

ESB > ANH > RotJ > AotC > TPM. That's the only acceptable ordering.

Fixed it for you.

And RotJ & AotC are very close.
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I was gonna make a joke and list Brintey Spears albums here with that order but then there are like 20 of them. Good lawd!

Sorry the video or page cannot be found. The page may have been removed, had its name changed, or is just temporarily unavailable. Please use search or visit our home page. Thank you.

html

Comment

Working...
                                X