No announcement yet.

I Sense A Problem With The Force

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speak for yourself, General. I never preorder anything, and I never buy things online.

Diss: yeah, and long after they stop playing, and they don't even post about the games. Especially not the next one...

Comment

Speak for yourself, General. I never preorder anything, and I never buy things online.
      You mean... you go.... outside?!
      Monkey!!!

Comment

I never order online either. I prefer to hold things in my hand before I buy them (one reason why I don't do mail order brides).

edit: I should say rarely, I have bought some things online that were hard to find. Like the laptop collection, and Baldur's Gate original saga.

Comment

If this one is as bad as the last one, it's worth waiting in line 7 weeks at the wrong theater not to see it.

Comment

Somebody launch Wesley Crusher!!!!
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Peace, love, tolerance.

I salute the quixotic ideals of these fans. They choose their own meanings for their life.
              Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Do these people waiting in line not have... responsibilities??

Comment

AotC was good, dammit
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

AotC was my favorite, even counting the originals.

Comment

/me distances himself from Brent
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Originally posted by Brent
                        Do these people waiting in line not have... responsibilities??

Have you ever heard of the... leisure class?
                        Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brent
                          AotC was my favorite, even counting the originals.
                          Die

Comment

You first

Comment

A screen shot
                              Attached Files
                              You have made peace with the evil Wheredehekowi tribe-we demand you tell us if they are a tribe that is playing this scenario.
                              We also agree not to crush you, if you teach us the tech of warp drive and mental telepathy and give 10 trinkets

Comment

I agree, episode 2 was the best on so far. Star Wars does best the darker it gets.

Abbreviations are for jerks though.
                                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X