No announcement yet.

My grandma died

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, the pain is them hitting you with a belt for cussing... like my grandma did, god rest her soul

I was remembering today how we use to drive up this mesa in monument valley AZ, and she was afraid of heights

she use to lay down in the back of the car and I would look out the side and tell grandpa how close to the edge he was

I am amazed she didn't die then

Monkey!!!

Comment

gahahahaha nice.. well I hope the smell of fresh belt leather still evokes those special memories for you now

RIP!

Comment

Sorry Japher. I can't think anything better to say.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

RIP.

Your grandma reminds me of my great grandma. Sold bathtub gin during prohibition and always took my mom to baseball games.

They don't make 'em like they used to...
          I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

My condolences.
            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Working...
            X