Clear All

Sorry Japhy.

Comment

I'm starting to miss her
      Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
        I'm starting to miss her
        That is actually really cool man, that you have that love. Glad to hear you have a little one coming...

Comment

My little one will never know her.

She/HE will KNOW her though.
          Monkey!!!

Comment

Sorry to here this Japher.
            "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Sorry to hear about that. One thing that to this day makes me sad is how much my late mother would have loved to meet her granddaugter, rest assured that both our children will still get to know those loved ones, passed on though they are. Condolences.
              The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
              And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
              Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
              Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                -Richard Dawkins

Comment

My condolences, Japher.
                  Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

I am the Grandpa of 6 grandchildren. My only hope is that they become young adults like you Japher.

My condoleances.
                    Statistical anomaly.
                    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

My condolences Japher.

But what a life she must have experienced. Hard times, good times, a world of changes, and from the sounds of it, living life to the fullest, taking chances.

We should all be so lucky.
                      Golfing since 67

Comment

Yup, she had a good run.
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

Sorry to hear that bud, I haven't been here for a while. My condolences.
                          ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                          ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

My condolences to you and your family, Japher.

It is never easy losing a loved one, it isn't meant to be easy. But as long as you are here to remember her with affection and, eventually, a smile on your face, a small but important piece of her will live on.

Comment

Thank you
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

My condolences Japher. the pain of Family is loving them so much

Comment

Working...
                                X