X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did he shake his hand, or anything?
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Not sure (didn't see it), but the crowd cheered loudly apparently.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Who did they cheer? That can go both ways.
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

They seemingly cheered Bowyer.

Soccernet said:

He was to be joined within six minutes by the injured Dyer who, perhaps inevitably, was replaced by Saturday's nemesis Bowyer, and the newcomer was, remarkably, given a warm welcome as he embraced his team-mate and ran on to the pitch.

The funny part is that Bowyer picked up a yellow card not soon after!
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

I mean, they could mean "nice going kicking his racist arse", or it could go "way to show speakchuck a lesson"
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Az
              I mean, they could mean "nice going kicking his racist arse", or it could go "way to show speakchuck a lesson"
              Or we support you, even if you are a *****, because you are one of our players .

Comment

as he embraced his team-mate and ran on to the pitch.

This explains it all.
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Az
                  as he embraced his team-mate and ran on to the pitch.

This explains it all.
                  Lovers tiff?

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus
                    Don't say that!! Now you jinxed it for next week

AZ played a great match tonight, very entertaining and a brilliant result. Goalie Timmer really ought to be man of the match...
                    They've had a pretty impressive season, good to see that, that can still happen(small budget and all that).
                    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Yeah, AZ looks in a really good position, especially with the win on the road. I don't see them being denied a spot in the next round.

Comment

mls is crap, the soccer is so horribly painful. the US womens team will be good again in two years when the young stars start to develop.
                        "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

When's the last time you saw it, LoA? The MLS has improved dramatically and, I'd say, are probably as good as the Mexican league. 10 years makes a load of difference.

Comment

MLS = ?
                            Football "painful" = wtf?

Comment

Painful to watch.

I dont think it is, its a deal better than say Brazilian, Italian or Argentinian games, ive never seen such stop-start boring football.
                              Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                              CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                              One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

when the young stars start to develop.

ugh, just how young are they?
                                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                                X