This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
    I don't believe God cares less for you than for me so its obvious to me that God reaches out to you and is present in your life

But if you don't feel comfortable talking about that those intimate things that's fine with me
    God has never uttered a word in my direction. But I'm glad, since the people who seem to hear God's voice are:

(a) Alexanders Horse.

or

(b) Serial murderers.

If you're hearing voices, it is a sign of a recognized mental illness, not a God.
    Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Agathon lives in God's presence
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Horsie hears voices.
        Only feebs vote.

Comment

• I have a feeling something will happen to you quite soon and you will remember this exchange
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

• Don't tell me you're a fortune teller now.
            Only feebs vote.

Comment

• oh yes, I see the future too.

Comment

• Went to the fortune teller
                To have my fortune read
                I didn't know what to tell her
                I had a dizzy feeling in my head

Now I'm a happy fellow
                Well I'm married to the fortune teller
                We're happy as we can be
                And I get my fortune told for free
                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• God groupie atheists like Agathon do get rather tiresome after a while

Comment

• Originally posted by Heresson
                    5) Who said that religion is science anyway?
                    Those people who believe in the literal truth of the bible often do (just remember ID and the fight against the Theory of Evolution )
                    But as these things come from (mostly american) evangelical groups, it doesn´t seem to apply to the RCC (at least not nowadays [during the medieval ages also the RCC thought of religion as science, of course, just remember questions like Thomas von Aquins "How many angels fit onto a pinhead" ])
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• I believe the purple space goats did create the world. Prove me wrong.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oerdin
                        I believe the purple space goats did create the world. Prove me wrong.
                        You aren't wrong.
                        Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

• a purple space goat, yes

Comment

• I believe the purple space goats did create the world. Prove me wrong.

Why the purple ones rather than the red ones?
                            Only feebs vote.

Comment

• H, explain this:

Matthew 8:14
                              14 ¶ And when Jesus was come into Peter's house, he saw his wife's mother laid, and sick of a fever. And he touched her hand, and the fever left her: and she arose, and ministered unto them."
                              http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

• H: further, explain this:

"1 Timothy 3:1-6 ¶ THIS [is] a true saying, If a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work. A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach; Not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre; but patient, not a brawler, not covetous; One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity; (For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?) Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil."
                                http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

Working...
                                X