Schiavo Pt. Four

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ramo
    Ned, that description can fit a person with a frickin' broken leg. It doesn't say a single thing about her cerebral cortex being liquified.
    True. But the degree of consciousness she had was in dispute. If she had none at all without any dispute on this issue from the parents, I would agree that the balance may and perhaps would shift towards pulling the plug. But, what this poll does show is that the response of the people can be significantly influenced by how the facts of the case are included or excluded from the question.
    http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

• Ned believes it was a communists plot to kill Terri to set a path for a fascist take over that will end in the murder of all disabled peopel. That's Nediverse for you.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• anyone notice how paranoid conservatives are? It's not healthy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dissident
          anyone notice how paranoid conservatives are? It's not healthy.
          Dis, you definitely have that backwards. The people who see conspiracies behind everything are the left.
          http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

• ?

Except, see, it's not the people on the left who think that the whole world is out to destroy those that are Christian, that America is beset on all sides by traitors, and to a lesser extent, terrorists...
            B♭3

Comment

• Q, one only has to post here for awhile to see the extreme paranoia of the left. How many times have we seen posts that the Bush leads some kind of corporate conspiracy to take control of Middle Eastern oil for the benefit of the Bush family? According to the likes of Michael Moore, both the first Iraq war and the second was all a big plot by the Bushes. Afghanistan was about an oil pipeline. Etc., etc., etc.

Comment

• the second iraq war was a plot by Bush. He planned it even prior to 9/11.

Comment

• Ned,

Plotting something and taking opportunity of events are different. Bush isn't smart enough to plot something.
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Q Cubed
                    ?

Except, see, it's not the people on the left who think that the whole world is out to destroy those that are Christian, that America is beset on all sides by traitors, and to a lesser extent, terrorists...
                    Maybe because on the left are all those people who are out to destroy Christianity, USA and all the other things (perhaps even without knowing it)

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Ned
                      Q, one only has to post here for awhile to see the extreme paranoia of the left. How many times have we seen posts that the Bush leads some kind of corporate conspiracy to take control of Middle Eastern oil for the benefit of the Bush family?
                      It's not a conspiracy if it's out in the open.
                      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Except, see, it's not the people on the left who think that the whole world is out to destroy those that are Christian, that America is beset on all sides by traitors, and to a lesser extent, terrorists...

You're right. People on the left think that Christians are out to destroy America, that the world is beset on all sides by a neo-con cabal, and to a lesser extent, Jews...
                        KH FOR OWNER!
                        ASHER FOR CEO!!
                        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dissident
                          anyone notice how paranoid conservatives are? It's not healthy.
                          Its not confined to conservatives - people at both ends of the political spectrum tends to be off with the fairies and conspiracy believers.

Having worked inside government fairly close to power for a long time, I believe more in screw ups than conspiracies.
                          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Q, one only has to post here for awhile to see the extreme paranoia of the left. How many times have we seen posts that the Bush leads some kind of corporate conspiracy to take control of Middle Eastern oil for the benefit of the Bush family? According to the likes of Michael Moore, both the first Iraq war and the second was all a big plot by the Bushes. Afghanistan was about an oil pipeline. Etc., etc., etc.

And that excuses the rightist fanatical belief in conspiracies... how?
                            B♭3

Comment

• I agree with AH, pretty much:

People of all stripes, creeds, affiliations, leanings, and colors can wear the tin foil hat.
                              B♭3

Comment

• Originally posted by Q Cubed
                                Q, one only has to post here for awhile to see the extreme paranoia of the left. How many times have we seen posts that the Bush leads some kind of corporate conspiracy to take control of Middle Eastern oil for the benefit of the Bush family? According to the likes of Michael Moore, both the first Iraq war and the second was all a big plot by the Bushes. Afghanistan was about an oil pipeline. Etc., etc., etc.

And that excuses the rightist fanatical belief in conspiracies... how?
                                What rightist conspiracy theories?

Comment

Working...
                                X