X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski

theres a link that said the parents were kicked out
    A final act of cruelty.
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Ned
      To all of you who flippantly say you are going to exercise a living will authorizing the pulling of a feeding tube, imagine yourself lying there, unable to communicate, and slowly dying of thirst.
      As opposed to lying there, unable to communicate, and even more slowly dying because no one will let you die.

I'll write the will up shortly.
      "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
      ^ The Poly equivalent of:
      "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk

A final act of cruelty.
        , yes after the great character assassination the family did on Michael, you can't blame him for not wanting to be in the same room as them.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk

A final act of cruelty.
          The evil bastards deserved it.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident

, yes after the great character assassination the family did on Michael, you can't blame him for not wanting to be in the same room as them.
            Once again he should have been man enough to let bygones by bygones and allowed the parents in the room. And dont give me the **** about the brother i said parents.
            When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
            "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
            Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

And what if a fight started, and I'm fairly certain it would have. The Schindler's have been acting like complete bastards for years. Would you rather spend you last minutes with someone fighting with their folks or just being alone with them?
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I like to think id be calm and sit in a room not glancing his way and spending the the last moments with my kid Its called self control.
                When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

Wherever Terri is, I just hope she didn't have to witness the indignant media circus her parent's created with the help of their right-to-life nutjob "friends".
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Unfortunately, it doesn't take two people to start a fight. You can be all calm and everything, and the other person can start screaming and making a scene. According to Schiavo's lawyer, Mrs. Schiavo's brother already started making one and had to be restrained by a police officer.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Monk
                      A final act of cruelty.
                      From what I heard, Michael Schiavo had come for his daily visit and had the family leave the room, since they aren't exactly able to be in a room together. It's not clear if he knew she was going to die while he was there, so it could just be by chance that she expired while he was visiting her.

And no, I don't blame him for making them leave the room after the things they've spread about him.
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Didnt i say no **** about the brother he was a fool if he acted this way. I said the parents they have never acted violently towards this man that has been talked about. calling him an ass is not violent

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski

Once again he should have been man enough to let bygones by bygones and allowed the parents in the room. And dont give me the **** about the brother i said parents.
                          were the parents even there? I know the brother/sister was. It was early in the morning. perhaps the parents were at home.

Comment

• Diss i posted a link that said they were

Comment

• Yeah, but that didn't get anywhere near the airing like the stuff Ned and Drake vomitted up.

Yeah, God forbid someone "vomit" up some evidence of Michael Schiavo's obvious conflict of interest...
                              KH FOR OWNER!
                              ASHER FOR CEO!!
                              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Oh well, thats sad.
                                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Working...
                                X