Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annoying People

Let me put a type here that annoys me.

The type I encountered today in a project. Basically, this person ****ed us over that caused us point reduction for no good reason at all. Our project was 1 day late. Which is a fact, and it shouldn't happen. I take proud of making things on time, so it's not like I defend that one. But when it would have been unnoticable, because some hiding and skilled camoflague strategy was used, that hurts no one, this one person in another group had to point out in the last minute of our presentation that we were in fact late, and that means point reduction. It wasn't the lecturer or teacher. It was another ****ing student. What does this person gain from this? Totally unnecessary. Had it had any effect on the actual project, yeah, that's not going to be looked through fingers, but since no one even noticed it, it had no effect what so ever, that person just had to make a huge point out of it, for no reason at all than juts doing it. Then that person looked very satisfied.

It was my luck I was very tired, otherwise there would have been dead people. That's not what you do, when it has no connection to you or your project or what ever. It's like I'd went up to some professors office, just to let know that someone said a bad word of him... so what's the point?

Then that person's own project was full of **** anyway. She was so important, that the client couldn't even talk, or tell what they want, because that person had it all figured out, and spent DOUBLE the time that was reserved for that persons presentation for the client. So that meant, MY team had HALF the time, because we went back to back. Did I ***** about it like a little girl? NO. Did I cry, that 'you're going overtime, POINT REDUCTION!!!'... NO! I was just minding my business, because it had no effect on me, except it did, that person was on MY time. But I thought, OK, everyone makes mistakes. If I knew that the person would later on not only NOT apologize for going and spending full time plus half of my time, but that the person would also snitch us out when it had no effect what so ever and demand point reduction from my team, ****... I would have prolly wasted that person when it was on the first minute of my time. Annyoing type!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

I'm guessing this was a school project. If what you say is true, and the teacher was paying attention, then s/he will probably take into account that yours was the better presentation (quality...) than the whiny bint's (...over quantity).
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

One of my peeves are the jerks who can't figure out what 'move to the back of the bus' means. I end up pushing through everyone just to get to the back when all that this would have taken is for the guy at the back end to take a couple of steps, and for everyone to follow.

At first I thought this was a one time occurance, but this happens so frequently it makes me wonder why people are unable to stand at the very back of the bus.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

BK, yeah.. this one is world wide phenomenon too. And outside buses too.. you know when the fire alarm goes off, a faulty one, in big buildings, EVERYONE stops right outside the door. So the first people stop right 10 feet off the front door, so everyone has to PUSH through to get, when there start to be few hundred in front of the door, and the rest would like to get out too. They leave like one person wide snake trail if you follow it and say 'excuse me' for 100 times. Then when the alarm is off, everyone goes in at the same time. People are just like herd, and you feel how can everyone be this stupid. But that's the way it goes.

And some live concerts, where people get pushed and tramped by accident and they die. Suffocate etc.. how stupid is that? Everyone knows it too, but when you're in a crowd..
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

LOL I experience this ALL the time in Singapore. People won't move to the back and not only that, but half the seats will have an empty seat, but you can't get to it because the person wants to sit on the isle side.

Here's another beauty: Going down or up an escalator, when you reach the end and step off, you find yourself bumping into people who decided to just stand there (there is room beyond them). But no .. they completely forget that there is a wave of people coming off the escalator, they don't realise that if they don't move, all the people are going to collapse and some could get seriously hurt.

You are literally forced to push them out of the way. I hate having to do it.
          be free

Comment

Why do some people always cluster around intersections, so others can't get past?

People walking slowly in a straight line along sidewalks, so others can't get past.

I have to either yell at them or shove them out of the way.
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
              Why do some people always cluster around intersections, so others can't get past?
              Subconcious thing; good vantage point to watch out for friends, bosses, and man-eating predators.

Comment

Re: Annoying People

Originally posted by Pekka
                because that person had it all figured out, and spent DOUBLE the time that was reserved for that persons presentation for the client. So that meant, MY team had HALF the time, because we went back to back.
                [nitpick]

Wouldn't that mean your team had no time left?

[/nitpick]
                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan

Comment

Pekka counts as one of those "man-eating predators" UR, what with all his bluster about beating people up...

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs
                    Pekka counts as one of those "man-eating predators" UR, what with all his bluster about beating people up...
                    I thought he only beats up punks.

I am not a punk...

Comment

UR, oh true . But you knwo what I mean..

drosedars, you make it sound like a bad thing. I have not been in conflict in AGES. I've been lucky, plus I moved away from the neighbourhood to a better one, so chances of getting into something are a lot less, very marginal. But I've been fighting on weekly basis, but in a gym so that's different. I have no need to fight people, but I will keep defending myself, and go where I want no matter what time it is or who hangs out in there.
                      In da butt.

Comment

Apolyton just wouldn't be the same without you, Pekka.

Comment

hell I thought he went back and beat up the bank teller
                          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                          "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                          Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Working...
                          X