Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As long as we both agree she's a turnip.
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

She fails the most basic test.

I spam, therefore I am.

Comment

Well, she certainatly isn't sentient anymore.
        "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
        "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
        Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer
          Christ, how we missed you.
          If there's one thing I'll carry away from my time in the government, it's the deepening and sharpening of my already abundant cynicism.
          When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by Bill3000
            Ya know, why did we restart this thread when the other one was locked?
            The last one was closed because it went over 500 posts.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Anyways, my stance in smiley format:

Treating her like a "vegetable" or non-person:

Starving her:

leting her die:

Giving her a swift, clean, and painless death:
              Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Fair enough. Do we know who does stand to inherit if not the husband, or if there is something to inherit (having read MtG's post)? That's the only thing about it, based on what little I've heard, that really bugs me, that the husband of all people is getting to decide for some reason, despite having clearly moved on. If he has the potential for personal gain he should not have the deciding say in the matter all to himself no matter what state she's in.
                1011 1100
                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by General Ludd
                  Anyways, my stance in smiley format:

Treating her like a "vegetable" or non-person:

Starving her:

leting her die:

Giving her a swift, clean, and painless death:
                  Her soul has certainly already left by now, years ago even. What's left is a useless husk of Human flesh that's needlessly soaking up resources.

Thinking the body has to completely die before the soul can move on
                  The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat

If there's one thing I'll carry away from my time in the government, it's the deepening and sharpening of my already abundant cynicism.
                    You should try medicine.
                    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Elok
                      Fair enough. Do we know who does stand to inherit if not the husband, or if there is something to inherit (having read MtG's post)? That's the only thing about it, based on what little I've heard, that really bugs me, that the husband of all people is getting to decide for some reason, despite having clearly moved on. If he has the potential for personal gain he should not have the deciding say in the matter all to himself no matter what state she's in.
                      Yeah, and your spouse shouldn't inherit your stuff when you die either.
                      "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

According to an AP report, Jeb Bush and his Dept of Social Services have petioned a Florida court for custody, based in part on a statement from a doctor that did not treat or examine her.

If that is granted then the tube goes back in and the issue continues to be a political football. Or rather, Terri will.

Thats not right.

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs

Her soul has certainly already left by now, years ago even. What's left is a useless husk of Human flesh that's needlessly soaking up resources.

Thinking the body has to completely die before the soul can move on
                          Take your bible nonsense else where, thanks.
                          Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

By the way, she'll die from dehydration, not starvation.

Comment

actually I heard kidney failure before that
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill3000

Yeah, and your spouse shouldn't inherit your stuff when you die either.
                                Well, normally, your spouse isn't the one who gets to decide that you die, unless you've clearly and unambiguously expressed your intent in that regard with a living will.

Plus your spouse doesn't normally remain your spouse and in your will if he/she has moved in with someone else and had a couple of kids with that person, unless you're really generous and/or a bit delusional.
                                When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Working...
                                X