No announcement yet.

Space is Bored

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please, send me 500 dollars and I will tell you in great detail. Uh oh, that much money? Stop with the Uh oh, it's not much considering I'll save few years of YOUR life. You put a price on that? Lower than 500? Jeesh.. have some self respect man. Ain't helping with the frustration problems you know.. deadly combo those are.. you want to die young? I don't think so. You want to die just when everything turned out great after years of pain and frustration, then you go with a heart attack and brain problem the same time, guaranteed life ender, drop dead cold in some golf course or what ever it is that you then like doing. Just thinking 'wow I turned out great.. heck, I'm enjoying!' BUUM! 2 seconds of fun. Compare that to a life time of fun? Don't be cheap bro, tomorrow it will be 1000 dollars, day over tomorrow 2000 dollars, you can guess how it goes. Act fast!

If only I had a job...

Comment

You're bored, you need money, and you don't have a job. Hmm... what indeed should you do?
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

You're bored, you need money, and you don't have a job. Hmm... what indeed should you do?

Go look for a job!? Too bad I've been doing that since last autumn.

I just have to live another month or two and then supermom is coming to rescue me.

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us

Go look for a job!? Too bad I've been doing that since last autumn.

I just have to live another month or two and then supermom is coming to rescue me.
          Thats right your moving to NM right
          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
          "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
          Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

OK. But you know what I said made some kind of impact inside you when I said you are frustarted and waiting to get out so you can start living.

But you know what, you will fail. It won't be like you thought it would be, but not for the reasons you are thinking now. For the reasons ONLY experts can say because they have kind of went through the same process, but they came out as winners. But there is a big danger of not being a winner if you are going down that path, and it helps you a great deal to know the reasons why you would fail, and what you need to do to prevent it. Mostly about your thinking patterns.

But just like in real life, everything costs. Lesson 1, free sample for you right there.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
              What does this mean anyway, pekka'ed. Does it mean this thread is now cool?
              It's the point at which a thread ceases to bear any resemblance to its origins, and turns into a performance art piece with a great deal of pointing and laughing at the pekka-er.

It's similar to fezzing, but much funnier and more entertaining.
              The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

SO what, I'm a clown now? I provide you with circus entertainment? What's up dog?

No, I'm really not aggressive in cases like these but I am known for being extremely bad at taking critique, and I know it's my weakness, but I can't help it. Yes, this means, please don't make anymore fun of me unless I feel it's OK.
                In da butt.

Comment

I mean of course you can do what you want, and I can't do anything about it really, but my feelings are hurt easily when they are directed to me, so that's why I said what I said. This is not a sissy plea, but this is a manly announcement, and a very heterosexual one.

Space, as for you, I tell you for free what it is. I was just kidding around and seeing if you would pay me money. I would have accepted is. Yes that was not a typo.

Anyway, I'll go to sauna and when I get back, I'll tell you, so stay tuned.
                  In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                    Yes, this means, please don't make anymore fun of me unless I feel it's OK.
                    Does this mean I have to shelve "Pekka's secret diary"?
                    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Space, as for you, I tell you for free what it is. I was just kidding around and seeing if you would pay me money. I would have accepted is. Yes that was not a typo.

I know you were just messing around, Im not an idiot.

Comment

No I was just saying that I'm not like most when it comes to taking constructive critique.. I'm very bad at it. I'm the ultimate bastard really, I think I have the right to make fun of anyone, at any time and any situation and say 'well can't be a single thing that shouldn't be made fun of'. Which I believe is true. But I also believe, I should be saved from the fun making . Why? No reason. SO yes bastard I am. But then again, I never said I wasn't one. Make it a cool bastard.. a cool bastard that everyone wants to be. Yeah.. now to sauna.
                        In da butt.

Comment

as always entertaining. Hell For a moment I thought I was sitting in an informercial
                          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

Well infomercial or not, wouldn't you think it's worth 500 dollars to avoid some mistakes you are BOUND to run into, and basically save few years of your life before it actually happens? If this can be guaranteed, wouldn't this be priceless? 500 dollars is an insult, too cheap.

But here I go.

I made my quick 5 second analysis for free for you only, because that's the caliber of a man I am. The free part, not the 5 seconds part. Anyway, I see great frustration in you. You don't like to live in Alaska, and who can blame you, you are at the age where you want to make things happen, where you want to explore opportunities, have fun, start building your future, meet different people, all that good stuff. You feel you are, like you said, in prison now.

You have, however, made a promise to yourself, to leave Alaska as soon as it's realistic. You are now on hold. In a stage, where you haven't left yet, don't know how to do it exactly, but ready. But this stage of readyness has lasted for quite a while now, and it only reminds who every day how much you don't like where you are now, compared to where you could be, or more importantly, what you could be doing right now if you only lived somewhere else.

I feel this is so far accurate, and now I'll go for the wilder assumptions.

You feel frustrated and unhappy at times. You believe strongly, that if and WHEN you move, you will grow to be a happy person. If not instantly, them graduately anyway. Because then you can express yourself and do what you really want to be doing. Leave it all behind, start fresh and start enjoying things much more. Heck, it will be great! Right?

So, that makes you believe, that the reason you are on hold is because you aren't in the place you want to be now. But the problem is, you have been on hold for quite a while now. So sometimes you feel little tired, even little depressed at times. Thinking all the things you could be doing.. but you can't. You even feel it's unfair.

The place where you go wrong is that while you're on hold, wandering in this weird state, you are starting to associate feelings and solutions together, falsely. The problem is, it really does become so if you just have certain thinking patterns long enough. If you feel that place is holding you down and that's why you are bored, tired, what ever, then it really is true, right?

But what happens is, when you do get out, you have instant feel good for a while, but it fades away, just like great blow. You realize, that the new environment is better, but it didn't turn out the way you wanted to. IN theory, there are all the things you imagined. But you are still on hold somehow. You become bored, once again. Then you realize, that you wasted few years of your life fantasizing about this and it was a let down. AND THAT is the thought that will get you and the culmination of your future depression and alcohol abuse, because it builds up and generates totally new problems in you and your way of thinking, and that blocks away all the happiness you could be having. You can just say 'well OK I realized it now, I learned so I can do it all now that I'm wiser'. Wrong. It's not that easy. Why do you think they don't just say that to every depressed person, 'Cheer up! You thought life was going to be fun? Your life sucks? JOIN THE ****ING CLUB!'.

This is enivetable. You are thinking, well now that you mention it, it is possible, however that's just one of the possibilities and I still intend to have kickass time, so I'll dodge that one. Wrong. It's enivetable.

And I'll tell you why. Because you are now placing your feel good somewhere else than it's supposed to be placed. You should be getting in terms with yourself now, where you are, and have the option of staying in there forever, and still have kickass time, and not really be too bummed about it. Because only then you can realize, what you can do, with the things you now have and where you are, though limited, but why would it block you from basic happiness? Not all Alaskans want to move, what is it with them? Even though you are more active and want to be somewhere else, you'll feel exactly the same in that new place after the initial buzz has faded. This is guaranteed.

So you need to be changing your thinking patterns. You need to ask yourself, if you would never be able to go, what would you do, and more importantly how would you come in terms with it? This is not an easy question to answer, it'll take time. You need to do some deep soul searching. The answer is within you, not in the environment you are living in. THis is the very key to make it out, dodge the inevitable crash you are going towards. Don't take it lightly man, take my words seriously. You like being frustrated? I don't think you do. You like being on hold mode? I don't think so. If you want to get rid of those, you need to do this. It is essential.

And when you do it, when you get out, you can enjoy and live up that fantasy you have. But if you can't go, that's ok too. Because the feelings are attached to something else, something you haven't yet discovered, but the indicators are pointing to a wrong source now, the source you have created yourself out of feelings of frustration and feelings of being restricted and limited by your surroundings.

This is true, for I am the alpha and the omega, and still I'm not doing blasphemy. THat's how great I am. And you can become great too, not my level, but you can be maybe even a master some day. It's all up to you. How do I know all this stuff, how dare I claim these things? I went through the same. Well if I did, why would I think it applies to this case also? I just know. And I'M the ubermaster. So take advice and learn. you'll save a lot. You don't have to think '**** that Pekka was right after all, why didn't I just try'. Don't be bummed when you can be in someone elses bum.
                            In da butt.

Comment

Good advice, a bit long winded but good all the same. You forgot to mention it is ok to be a clown every now and then and be able to laugh at yourself.

Comment

There's a new motto for you.

What time is it? THE BEST TIME OF YOUR LIFE!

Yeah.

You know why I'm right? Because when you really think of it, it works, but only few seconds. You'll come down from the hype you created. And that's why I know I'm right on your case. Trust me. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
                                In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                                X