Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Erm, summary?
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

there is no shortcut to happiness.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

If you are bored out of your mind, this is THE perfect situation for getting huge.

Eat, lift, eat, sleep.
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I made my quick 5 second analysis for free for you only, because that's the caliber of a man I am. The free part, not the 5 seconds part.

But what happens is, when you do get out, you have instant feel good for a while, but it fades away, just like great blow. You realize, that the new environment is better, but it didn't turn out the way you wanted to.

I know this will happen already. I dont even want to move to New Mexico, I want to move to Anchorage. My plan is to go down there get a job and go from there. Just take it a step at a time.

Why do you think they don't just say that to every depressed person, 'Cheer up! You thought life was going to be fun? Your life sucks? JOIN THE ****ING CLUB!'.

Why do you think I ***** about this stuff online and not IRL? There are a lot of people worse off than myself, including all of my friends up here.

You need to ask yourself, if you would never be able to go, what would you do, and more importantly how would you come in terms with it?

I would keep looking for a job and go find myself a woman to impregnate. Then I would spend the rest of my life updating 'Poly on my childs progress instead of my own.

If you are bored out of your mind, this is THE perfect situation for getting huge.

Eat, lift, eat, sleep.

Tried that already, its like tossing food into a black hole, I dont grow.

Thats why Im doing body-weight exercises now instead, if I cant move the mountain I will find a way through it/over it/around it.

Comment

Working...
            X