No announcement yet.

My dog just died.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• arent shrooms kinda like acid? Never done either one and not sure Id want to
    When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
    "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
    Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gatekeeper
      I know how it feels, Giancarlo, to lose a pet that's been a part of the family for years. It takes a part of you with it. Rest assured, the time will come when you will see your dog again.

Gatekeeper
      Well I'm atheist.. so I don't really believe in an afterlife. But those are assuring words nonetheless.

NO MORE POSTS ABOUT DRUGS, or I'll contact Ming.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• no one is tlaking about drugs... we're talking about plants and fungi

drugs are bad...

natural substances are good...

but I think you should get a puppy Gian, give a dog a good home
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Talk about bad timing, my dog just had to be put down because he was dying of heart disease.

Comment

• Sava, my apartment does not permit that.
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• The loss of a friend is alway so sad.

Comment

Working...
              X