No announcement yet.

My dog just died.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the same feelings, mrs tuberski...

To everyone who has a dog: If you truly love your dog cherish it and treat it well.. it will be by your side. Cherish every day you have with her/him..
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

I will say that when tubes and I move into a house we will get another dog. Living in an apartment it is hard to have a dog
      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
      "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
      Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
        I will say that when tubes and I move into a house we will get another dog. Living in an apartment it is hard to have a dog
        I have a studio.. basically what that means... one room and kitchen in one.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Gian, I don't know if this will be any help, and I was never attached to any pet but I understand that it's like losing a close friend or member of the family... anyway one nice way that some people deal with this is buy growing a pot plant or a flower and looking after it... I can't explain it but it seems to help at least a bit?
          "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
          "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Well it is weird you mention that because I bought a bonsai tree today...

Comment

growing a pot plant
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
                I dont think thats the pot plant in mind here
                When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo
                  Well it is weird you mention that because I bought a bonsai tree today...
                  Good call
                  "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski

I dont think thats the pot plant in mind here
                    No, this is whaleboy, it more than likely is.
                    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

• Originally posted by General Ludd

No, this is whaleboy, it more than likely is.
                      Ok i admit defeat in that one
                      course I dont know whale boy that much

Comment

• I grow "plants"...

unfortunately,one of the plants I have now, that is growing quite well, looks to be a male, so I will have to kill it off... females = good; females = smokable buds
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I know how it feels, Giancarlo, to lose a pet that's been a part of the family for years. It takes a part of you with it. Rest assured, the time will come when you will see your dog again.

Gatekeeper
                          "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

• No, this is whaleboy, it more than likely is.

course I dont know whale boy that much
                            I'm an ironic combination of self-loathing, philosophy, soft jazz and a load of shrooms drying on the radiator

Comment

• Originally posted by Whaleboy

I'm an ironic combination of self-loathing, philosophy, soft jazz and a load of shrooms drying on the radiator
                              I think i got the point you got the bud growing and dont give a dam

Comment

• shrooms

never tried them, but I'd like to...
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X