No announcement yet.

Fat Polytubbies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I'm a little on the light side myself.

5'6'' and 130
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I'm right around where Oerdin is 6'1" and around 205 lbs. I started doing some more exercise today, actually. 205 lbs. isn't too extreme, if I can get down to 195, then 190 I'll feel alot better about my body.
      "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
      Drake Tungsten
      "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
      Albert Speer

Comment

It's a body mass index, not a body fat index. It's nothing more than a quick and dirty formula to determine whether you might have a weight problem, nothing more. It doesn't take into account whether you look like Arnold Schwarznegger or Rerun from What's Happening because that's beyond the scope of the test.

So chill, y'all.

Comment

NO ITS A CRIME IW ILL NOT CHILL ZOMFG
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

The BMI is indeed not a good indicator of being overweight for muscular/athlete types. However, for most people, it is a good estimate.
            Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
            I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

spencer is totally a bro
              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

a bro?

I sink like a rock in fresh water.
                We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

a guy who lifts weights. as in "hey bro, lets go lift some weights, bro"
                  'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

For about 30 years now, at different degrees of craziness.
                    We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                    If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                    Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

overweight, but only marginally so.
                      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

I was right! WOOHOO! man, you must be built like a tank

Comment

The muscle thing does kind of throw a wrench into thing I have more musle then fat. One way we did fat measurements was taking your arm stretched out and if you have a flap of skin fold over your elbow that was your fat index.
                          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                          "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                          Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Feh. IMO, although BMI might be a good way to give a rule of thumb, it's not accurate enough to get classifications of being overweight on a large population scale.
                            "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                            "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                            Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

fat percentage of weight
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

BMI is 25.4. I´m 1.73 meters and weigh 76 kilos.

So, only slightly overweight
                                I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Working...
                                X