No announcement yet.

The contents in your fridge - a picture thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im to embarrassed to post a pic the thing hasnt been cleaned in a month, but being that I have thre kids 8 10 and 14, and a husband it is full of crap. Your usual milk eggs cheese potatoes, they do stay fresh longer in there no veggies kids and hubby dont eat those, pepsi for tubes always a necessity and beer for me again everyday no day with out pepsi or beer .Salad dressing and sandwhich meats, and least leftovers from dinner the night before. Bread no not in the fridge makes it hard.
    When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
    "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
    Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

After a quick check:

Mayo
      Ketchup
      mosterd
      Tomato puree
      Stale frying butter
      Almost stale good real butter
      Beer
      Sweet chili
      Some chocopaste (nutella)
      marmelade

All near to being empty.
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I lack a camera, but in my fridge (or rather, things I own in a fridge shared with about 10 other people):

4 cans of Stella
        2 bottles of Hardy's white wine
        Bag of ready washed lettuce
        celery
        small tub of flora light
        3 yoghurts
        pint of skimmed milk

Cant keep bread or anything like that in there....space is limited and all the men here are kleptomaniacs.
        Desperados of the world, unite. You have nothing to lose but your dignity.......

Comment

Just a *** for tat here. Kamarat we all must be bored for we are all posting here
          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

Chocopaste? I've never heard it called that

I don't have a camera and the webcam won't reach as far as the fridge. I think it is pretty sparse at the moment - I don't tend to store a lot of vegetables (I tend to buy them fresh and use it). I think the items in my fridge include parmesan cheese, honey, a variety of cheeses (some proper smelly French stuff in there as well), milk, half a parsnip, carrots and onions (normal and red), butter spread stuff, orange juice and half a jar of pesto...
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus
              European fridges are the same. All but the cheapest models AFAIK.
              Are you saying I have a cheap fridge?! it probably is, but its also very old, which is why i post no pics, now i must go and shovel more coal into the furnace.
              Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
              CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
              One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Yeah, I remember my mother asking me if I could change the side the fridge opens from - something to do with the proximity of the door...
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

What is chocopaste? Or for that matter pesto?

Comment

Well, I don't know the word for it and PH doesn't want to tel us, he's only interested in making fun of me.

Pesto: http://www.italianfoodforever.com/iff/news.asp?id=596

One of those overated Italian things.
                    Actually it's pretty good if you leave the nuts out.
                    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Oh pesto is an itallian sauce. Explains why i didnt know it dont eat much itallian food. Pizza and spaghetti are bout the most.

Comment

Am I the only one who keeps the bread in the freezer?
                        The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

I do keep ezekiel bread in there since it get moldy pretty quickly. Other types, I keep in my cabinet.

Will take a picture later.
                          Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
                            What is chocopaste? Or for that matter pesto?
                            The signature sauce of Ligurian cuisine, pesto is also an expression of the land, which though beautiful is harsh, with mountains that plunge into the sea, and steep-sided valleys inland. There's not much in the way of arable land and the Ligurians learned to draw the most from what little nature provided -- primarily herbs and greens. As is the case with most regional specialties, pesto varies considerably from cook to cook; though basil always predominates, some prefer more genteel sauces and other prefer the rustic heartiness conferred by lots of garlic. Nuts are also an important component; most cooks prefer pinoli, the pine nuts from the cones of umbrella pines, though some add walnuts too. And finally there is the cheese. In the past Ligurians imported pecorino, a firm, fairly sharp sheep's milk cheese, from Sardegna. It was expensive, however, and those who couldn't afford it used Bra, a firm moderately sharp cow's milk cheese from Piemonte, instead. More recently people have begun to include Parmigiano Reggiano, which is more expensive but adds a special something that pesto lacks otherwise.

If you don't like reality, change it! me
                            "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                            "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                            "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Only time I kept bread in the freeze was when my mom gave me more then one loaf. After the loaf i was using was gone Just defrost and eat. however Nowdays im so busy and bread here in texas is so cheap I dont worry about it getting molded. Just throw out whats left and go buy a new loaf. If chocopaste is something chocolate it doesnt matter anyway. I dont like chocolate.

Comment

Here's mine:

To much content to list. I'll just say that most of it is stuff to make smoerrebroed, the danish national lunch meal. The big box on the top shelf contains an indonesian noodle dish that a friend of my wife made for her (she's pregnant and cooking odours make her nauseous, so I and some of her friends cook for her).

Asmodean
                                Attached Files
                                Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Working...
                                X