Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What constitutes attractive (hetero male only poll)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can see the need to draw attention to the breasts with that face
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

I see nothing wrong with her face .
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Well, I have to complain about something
        I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

I think the redhead behind her wants to drink her blood, or something.
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

White stick...going to be a necessity
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
              White stick...going to be a necessity
              WTMI, Provost.
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

I think you have the wrong end of the stick
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Atahualpa
                  But you only know if she is witty after you have talked to her, so the selection-algorithm still has "boobs, ass, face, legs (in whatever order)" as its rules.
                  The OP wasn't limiting us to what we find immediately attractive. For example, I see the hottest woman ever walking down the street. Yeowzah! I talk to her and find out she's recruiting for the neo-Nazis. Boom! I lose all attraction to her. It doesn't matter how physically hot she is, she's just become an extremely ugly person. In fact, there was a Andy Richter show about just that topic.

On the other hand, you might know a rather plain jane woman, and not think that much of her. As you get to know her, however, you find she's really smart, witty, charming, etc., and you find yourself attracted to her.

There is a reason they say the most important sex organ is the brain.
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                    I see the hottest woman ever walking down the street. Yeowzah! I talk to her and find out she's recruiting for the neo-Nazis. Boom! I lose all attraction to her.
                    Damn, che, convert her to the cause, comrade.
                    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Waiting for poll to be fixed. Can't pick just one option from the list.
                      (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                      (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                      (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Brains, boobs, nice face, "normal" weight (not fat, but not thin as a stick like the models) blond or red har, blue, hazel, or green eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Straybow
                          Waiting for poll to be fixed. Can't pick just one option from the list.
                          Can't be fixed.
                          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Kindness, grace, and patience win the day everytime.

Physically it's all from the waist down.
                            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

She looks like her face is stretched like she's had a face lift. Still, I'd hit it.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Brains are a must. I am hardly dense myself and would need some sort of cerebral challenge. Alas I was never going to find that in Hull I think Che summed it up the best...
                                Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Working...
                                X