Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Took the plunge, Asher--this better be worth it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
    Might I add how funny it is seeing someone who shops at Old Navy and Hot Topic to be criticizing another brand name. For the record most of my clothes are probably from Structure, but I've bought a lot of stuff from Macy's and the like that I don't have a brand I'm tied to. I can be quite certain in saying I don't own anything from Old Navy or Hot Topic though.
    I actually get quality clothes... I'm not one to overspend.
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
      Hot Topic is so tenny bopper trendy it hurts.
      "Trendy Goth" is more like it, unless they vary by region.
      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Fez: Do you get up off your couch and dance around when the Old Navy commericals come on? Does it make you feel 'hip'.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Fez: Do you get up off your couch and dance around when the Old Navy commericals come on? Does it make you feel 'hip'.
          I only buy some jeans from them.. my other pants and all my shirts either come from Hot Topic or Anchor Blue.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Ah, so you think you are a goth guy. I see. Do you like wearing black and pretending the world is so... meaningless?
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

HOT TOPIC, OMG!!! I USED TO BEAT UP KIDS WHO SHOP THERE
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Ah, so you think you are a goth guy. I see. Do you like wearing black and pretending the world is so... meaningless?
                I am a bit of punk/metal guy.. i do wear black a lot... but i'm not quite goth..

Comment

Sava

I am a bit of punk/metal guy.. i do wear black a lot... but i'm not quite goth..

Ah, punk/metal, shopping at "Hot Topic". My, oh, my... what a poseur you are.

Comment

Sava

Ah, punk/metal, shopping at "Hot Topic". My, oh, my... what a poseur you are.
                    Well.. I can say.. AT LEAST I DON'T SHOP AT MACY'S.

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs
                      "Trendy Goth" is more like it, unless they vary by region.
                      All the local EMO kids wear that junk. Personally, I go for quality made non-name brand clothing found in department stores. Macys, Robinsons, and Nordstroms are the stores for me because I can find nice looking adult clothing. I doi have a weakness for Nautica brand jeans though since their cut seems to fit me better then most other brands plus their quality is a step up from most brands.
                      Last edited by Dinner; March 9, 2005, 05:40.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Hey Oerdin, I also wear nautica jeans.. lol..

Comment

Fez: He must have sat his fat ass on it as well or something, because I've dropped my iPod from standing height onto concrete and it continued to work perfectly.
                          Do it again!

He's got the Midas touch.
                          But he touched it too much!
                          Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo
                            Hey Oerdin, I also wear nautica jeans.. lol..
                            Yeah I like the fit. They're slightly baggy with a more generous inseem but they don't look like clown pants the way Levi's 560s do nor are they tight like 501s. They're just comforable and well fitting.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

One thing to mention also is that Zen Mirco is Napster to Go compatible.

$15 a month you get unlimited access to as many songs as you want unlike Ipod where you have to pay $1 a song to burn them to your portable player!

Thanks for the link to the new $180 model, I might get it!
                              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

(to be clear for the arts students 100 is twice as clear (half the noise per signal) than 90 is)).
                                What's a logarithm?
                                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                                X