Geographical Hotness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grrr
    Some of you obviously haven't been to aussie or new zealand before.
    The girls down under look kind of hardened. Like the offspring of generations working on the farm, or something.
    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Just means they like it rougher.
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

ha!
        Attached Files
        I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

To my observation, all caucasian nations produce a fairly uniform ratio of sweet meat to ordinary fare. Perhaps 1:4 are hot.

Blacks don't do it for me: 1:1000

Some Mediterranean/Middle Eastern/Indian women are beautiful. Perhaps 1:200

South East Asian women don't do it for me, especially philippinos. They are short and look like children: 1:1000

Japan and Korea produce some very beautiful specimens, shame about their teeth though: 1:10

South Americans don't interest me: 1:100

In conclusion, I think Ireland, Scandinavia and Eastern Europe [providing they don't have that peasant look] are the global hotspots for feminine beauty according to my tastes.
          Last edited by Bkeela; March 5, 2005, 22:30.
          Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

Red = Hot

Blue = Not

If I was the king of the world, I'd sterilise all people in the blue zones, and once the population had declined, allow those areas to revert back to nature. They would become protected national parks.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Bkeela; March 6, 2005, 06:06.
            Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

I also can't believe you coloured the phillipines black.
              I can. It's nice to be taller than someone for once.

And I agree with KH about the Aussie farmgirls. Much nicer than the stuck-up sophisticates who've never ridden a horse.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Bkeela: Brazil not hot?

Oh my god, the low standards nowadays...
                I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                  Just means they like it rougher.
                  So go for a chinese peasant woman- if a couple of generations of hard work are enough, why not 30 generations of back bracking physical toil?

Oh, and anyone who says Brazil does not produce hotties at least once every day is, well, not very knowledgeable about Brazil.
                  If you don't like reality, change it! me
                  "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                  "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                  "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Alex
                    Bkeela: Brazil not hot?

Oh my god, the low standards nowadays...
                    And Argentina! OMG!
                    The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Yeah those places are both putting out hotties on a large scale, it's a shame they aren't recognized. Some Euro and Anglo guys just like blonde hair, pale skin, and blue eyes and nothing else.

Their loss!

Plus every Brazilian girl that I've met here in the US has been a total sweetheart in addition to being pretty 99.99% of the time.
                      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I think some of the guys would be surprised at how many girls with "caucasian" features there are in central and south america also.
                        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I've never been outside of the US so I can't really comment on the women of other countries.
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Is it really just a matter of scarcity making something more desirable?

Visit First Cultural Industries
                            There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                            Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

No, see results on the med.
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

I find it disturbing that so few of you males see beauty in negroids; the way that Africa is just ignored I find quite a pity...
                                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                                X