No announcement yet.

How sad your life must be...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homsexuality is an option. Although their prohibitive standards of cleanliness are less than compatible with a chonic gamer's lifestyle.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: How sad your life must be...

Originally posted by Alex
      Scenario: a nightclub. Several available ladies.
      That's because you went to the wrong place. Try a gaming convention next time
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Wear an iPod Shuffle to the club. All the girls will want you, and the gays too.
        Only feebs vote.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: How sad your life must be...

Originally posted by Urban Ranger

That's because you went to the wrong place. Try a gaming convention next time
          Jeezus man, have you ever seen any of those "girls".
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How sad your life must be...

Originally posted by alva
            Jeezus man, have you ever seen any of those "girls".
            Some are quite nice.
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

They are all yours. I like my ladies to dress in something other then jeans and a t-shirt.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

What's wrong with jeans and a t-shirt?
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Once in a while they're ok, but, girls should know how to dress sexy.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I'm with you there, but a place for everything. A dress would be out of place at a game convention.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I guess it is better being a otaku (hopeless anime fans).....

cosplays

Comment

What's wrong with gaming Alex?
                        What to say then of all those people "going out" to just stand there and try to get a girl. That's just pathetic. Whenever I go out (and there's a huge choice of things to do, not just going to a club I mean) I don't try to get a chick at all. Going to a party to drink and for the girls is just as pathetic to me as never going out and playing computer games. I see nuff people going out simply to get a girl... These are boring people for me. All they ever talk about are girls.

Maybe this doesn't apply to you, but imo there's a greater chance of success with girls if you don't deliberately try to search a girl, but just get out and have fun with friends. And not doing the same thing every evening... I mean a party or that same bar gets boring after a while yknow
                        Ya meet a friend of a friend or you meet someone coincidentally etc... and things just happen. But 'looking' for a girl simply to have a girl doesn't work; or that girl would have to be as desperate as you are
                        "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                        "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How sad your life must be...

Originally posted by Urban Ranger

Some are quite nice.
                          Yeah lol, amazingly enough I've seen a bunch that were quite okay
                          "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                          "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                            What's wrong with jeans and a t-shirt?
                            Originally posted by Oerdin
                            Once in a while they're ok, but, girls should know how to dress sexy.

Girls wearing jeans and a t-shirt are sexy

Dresses
                            This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Trajanus
                              Going to a party to drink and for the girls is just as pathetic to me as never going out and playing computer games.
                              i hate to be the one to break this to you, but no it isn't...
                              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

What's wrong with gaming Alex?
                                What to say then of all those people "going out" to just stand there and try to get a girl. That's just pathetic.
                                I agree with you, they're pathetic.

Originally posted by Trajanus Going to a party to drink and for the girls is just as pathetic to me as never going out and playing computer games.
                                Uh, here is where we disagree. If I go to a party, I'm going to drink and if there are some hot chicks in the place then I'll be interested in them.

I see nuff people going out simply to get a girl... These are boring people for me. All they ever talk about are girls.
                                You're right, they're boring.

Originally posted by Trajanus Maybe this doesn't apply to you, but imo there's a greater chance of success with girls if you don't deliberately try to search a girl, but just get out and have fun with friends.
                                And this is my problem: I don't have many friends. I have recently moved to this city and I'm still trying to get some friends. Going out by myself is terribly boring.

Originally posted by Trajanus But 'looking' for a girl simply to have a girl doesn't work; or that girl would have to be as desperate as you are
                                That's my secret hope.
                                I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Working...
                                X