No announcement yet.

Apolyton Yahoo Fantasy Baseball!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's the luck of the draw... someone has to be last... that also means you get the 1st pick of the 2nd round .
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Ugh, I hate being in the middle, means I have to pay closer attention Anyway, we'll have to do this random order stuff for the other league but I'm clueless about how it works.

When does this draft start?

Comment

The good news: I have a working internet connection. the bad news: it's possibly only for tonight. The hotel screwed me out of the room I was supposed to get. Fortunately, they did manage to find an extra room, but that's only for tonight. So I've pretty much had to scramble to find accomodations. Dunno if I'll have a connection after tonight. If possible, I'll keep y'all posted.
        oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

Well you complained about all star week... what, did we have it at 14 or 15 last year? I can change it to that. Also, I added IP as another bone to Starting Pitching.
          I think we had 13 last year, 15-16 is fine with me.

Comment

When does this draft start?

Monday. That's when I want to start it.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

I;m going to have to email my list out, who can I do that to? I have no access to either poly or the fantasy site at work

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                It's the luck of the draw... someone has to be last... that also means you get the 1st pick of the 2nd round .
                "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Stop whining...

asleep you can email your list to anyone you think would be fair. I'm sure Berz, who picks a places after you, would take it.

Comment

I've emailed my initial list to Berzerker, if he would be so kind as to make my pick when needed, if possible. if not, I can send it to someone else

Comment

So Stuie and Imran, who were in charge of the "random" draft order, are picking 1 and 2, respectively

Just thought I'd point that out [/tinfoilhat]
                      "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                      ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                      "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Comment

I suggest anyone sending me their picks also send it to someone else, ******* spring storms just started tonite and we lose power often this time of year.

God I hate Kansas

Anyway, what I'll do is place paper or something over the screen as the email opens and read 1 pick at a time so I dont get influenced. I really dont like making picks when I know what other people want and I will avoid reading entire pick lists.

Comment

Working...
                          X