No announcement yet.

Apolyton Yahoo Fantasy Baseball!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well... it wasn't me who was complaining .
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I'm a little lost. I don't know the League ID or password. Little help?

Comment

jdd, since you were the 11th to sign up, we have to wait for a 12th before we can get you in. We don't want an odd number of players.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Oh that's cool.

Comment

ok ok so whats the deal here, do you need 12? I am in if you need me, god knows I can't get enough baseball!!!

Comment

oh and I guess I need a PM of the league ID and password

Comment

Check please!

Comment

No vlad, PM me your email address... does no one read?

Comment

sorry Imran I was just going by a PM sent by Berz on FFZ, so I never read the whole thread. PM'd you my email now, just hollar if your going with 12, if not I can move on

Comment

BAseball has too long of a season for FF... besides, I plan on leaving forever real soon
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

Great, everyone is in now I assume. All we need is the draft order and a "consensus" on the categories. I guess Imran agreed to go with either 3-2-2 or 4-2-1 on pitching slots but no holds. It doesn't matter much now if we dont have holds, so 4-2-1 is fine with me.

How do we do the draft order?

Lets try to start wednesday since thats when FFZ is starting up.

I guess Imran can start a new thread once he arrives at the order.

Lets get a move on boys, we'll need to average almost a round (12 picks) a day if we are to finish before April...

Comment

Here is what Imran has for settings:

Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, LF, CF, RF, Util, SP, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL

Stat Categories: R, H, HR, RBI, SB, TB, AVG, OPS, W, L, SV, K, TB, ERA, WHIP

Imran, I think the consensus was to go with CF and 2 OF instead of CF, RF, and LF.

Also, I see you have 7 minimum IP per week, that isn't enough to deter the reliever strategy. We'll need 14 or more to do that IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker
                            Here is what Imran has for settings:

Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, LF, CF, RF, Util, SP, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL

Stat Categories: R, H, HR, RBI, SB, TB, AVG, OPS, W, L, SV, K, TB, ERA, WHIP

Imran, I think the consensus was to go with CF and 2 OF instead of CF, RF, and LF.

Also, I see you have 7 minimum IP per week, that isn't enough to deter the reliever strategy. We'll need 14 or more to do that IMO.

Comment

I agree
                              "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                              ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                              "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Damn, sorry guys, I really should pay more attention, I was the 12th.

I assume I have been replaced?

ACK!
                                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
                                X