No announcement yet.

Apolyton Yahoo Fantasy Baseball!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yeah, send Imran an email or PM so he can send you the league info and link. We gotta get this thing going quick, 14 will take a bit longer to draft.

Comment

14?! Hell no! 12 is a bit much... we aren't going over that! Nope, no way, no how! There is another league starting as well, so there is no reason to expand further.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Fine.

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

There is another league, Tubs.. I'm sure Berz is more than willing to let you in there.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

I should have been let into this one.....

I don't have the time, inclination or experience in fantasy baseball to do a daily league.

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

The other league isnt a sure thing, I sterted a thread and only got 1 other person wanting to join even though 6 originally expressed interest. I'd be happy to play a 2nd league with (preferably) daily or weekly changes, so will everyone interested in a 2nd league post with your preference of daily or weekly changes?

I think daily is the way to go but if we can't get enough people I'd be happy to go with weekly changes.

Comment

I should have been let into this one.....

Then you would have paid more attention to the fantasy baseball threads.

My Lord... is this the most thankless job...

Comment

I'm sure Berz is more than willing to let you in there.
                  I'm just the commish if we get it going, I serve at the pleasure of the polytubbies.

Yes Tuber, we can go with weekly changes if you cant manage daily, I just need people to join.

EVERYONE WANTING TO PLAY A 2ND LEAGUE PLEASE FIND MY THREAD ON THe POLY II LEAGUE AND LET ME KNOW YOU WANT IN.

Comment

What is so bad about 14 anyway?
                    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

good ?

it would save us the trouble of getting another league up and running on so short notice. I forget Imran's objection. Anyway, we will just go with a 2nd league...

Comment

So when do we start our draft?

Comment

I forget Imran's objection too...The few seasons I've played, the more people in a league the more interesting it usually is.
                          "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                          "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                          "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                          "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                            My Lord... is this the most thankless job...
                            thank you
                            "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                            ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                            "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

TEF rocks!

Ok, so let's get a draft order up... should someone randomize numbers in Excel or pull names from a hat?

Comment

Just pull names out of a bag, we trust you Just dont pull your name out first

Comment

Working...
                                X