Apolyton Yahoo Fantasy Baseball!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't set any catagories.

How are we going to randomize the draft order?
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski
      Damn, sorry guys, I really should pay more attention, I was the 12th.

I assume I have been replaced?

ACK!
      Oh, were you? Yeah, sorry, we had to find a replacement.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

If you are willing to play a daily change league, we were trying to get at least 8 people and I would create a league at yahoo. I think we had 6 but we might have 8 if you want in...

Comment

You think we can get the draft order decided by this weekend? I gotta be out of town for drill for the army so I'd just like to know. I'll be sure to pm the picks to Imran if it starts up before then.
          "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
          "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
          "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
          "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Hopefully... if anyone seems to care... well outside of you, me, and Berz.

Comment

I care, really I do.

Comment

I can put names into a bag and draw them out for the order, course Imran can do that too.

I started a thread to see what interest we have in a daily league, but it can be another weekly league.

If anyone wants to join a 2nd league so Tuber can play, post in that thread and state if you'd rather the league be a weekly or daily league. I'll bump the thread

Comment

Just so everyone is aware:

I'm oncall every sixth day. That means that every six days, I spend 30 hours in the hospital. I can't access this site from the hospital.

When my call days come up, I'll try to give Imran a list of picks, but let me apologize in advance if things occasionally get held up on my account.
                  "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                  "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

any chance we could just have *more* in our weekly league and have Tub in that way if you aren't just going to have a daily?
                    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

we would need a 14th to make it even, i could go for that.

Comment

I like more people in the league anyway...makes people other than the stars more desireable.

Comment

Imran willing can we even find a 14th?

Comment

If you are interested in going to 14. I'll join. PM sent.

Return of the Assymetric Selectors 200? runner up
                            Accidently left my signature in this post.

Comment

Does that make us 14?

ACK!
                              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Yup, now we just have to get Imran to agree since he was reluctant to go beyond 12. But I think he will relent given how he screwed Tuber

Comment

Working...
                                X