• Time
  • Show
Clear All

This screams "Onion"
    "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

liberal agenda

I can't believe I'm saying that. I blame bush of corse for shattering all my dreams.

Comment

Damn Bushbasher. At least half of it in Reagan's fault.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I actually like Reagan.

Comment

You have much to learn still.

Comment

It's satire, people. Jesus...
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Well I admit to not actually reading the whole article.

Comment

It was obviously satire from the fourth paragraph in, for Christ's sake. It couldn't be anything else, with gems like

But that's a very narrow view of the film, according to Focus on the Family founder Dr. James C. Dobson, who called the film an "anti-bigotry love fest" which aims to "brainwash our children" and "promote tolerance, acceptance, peace, and the liberal agenda."

and ESPECIALLY

A message from Dobson on the Focus on the Family website warns parents that exposure to this film could cause their children to become Homosexual Muslim "tigger-lovers".

Not even all that funny.

Comment

Wow to think people got all of this out of one cartoon. I guess the next one to come out like the little mermaid will promote things like sex and vixens etc since we all know the little mermaid was a horny chick chasing a guy. hey by the way wasnt dumbo the same colors?
                    When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                    "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                    Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

It's satire, people. Jesus...
                      THANK YOU! Wow...

Yeah, I wrote it...
                      "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

It's pretty good, since it seems to have fooled a lot of posters.

Comment

That's pretty good orange.

Comment

Originally posted by orange
                            Yeah, I wrote it...
                            Weren't you the guy who tried to pass off that other satire piece too? You need to work on subtlety...

... or maybe the posters here need to work on their credulity.

Comment

I agree, that was pretty obviously satirical. Kuci pointed out the major evidence of it already though. I'd just like to say: you rubes.
                              1011 1100
                              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Well I did ask the question...

Comment

Working...
                                X