No announcement yet.

Outsourcing Torture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But he did. He was in New Jersey switching planes. The US deported him because he was on a terror suspect list... he was put on that list because the RCMP tipped them off. The RCMP was wrong, and thats the whole problem.
    when you switch planes in an airport, from one international flight to another, you never enter said airports country. you do not go through customs. therefore the police cant arrest you.
    "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia

when you switch planes in an airport, from one international flight to another, you never enter said airports country. you do not go through customs. therefore the police cant arrest you.
      Where do you have this from ? If I'm not wrong, then you are under the jurisdiction of the current country when the plane enters the area controlled by that country.

Do you really think that the toll free area is some lawless area where you cannot be arrested ?

Only ambassades has this kind of seperate laws.
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
        BlackCat is being an ass

Imran the wise has spoken and we all bow to his wisom. He doesn't back his opinion up by any statement, but we still bow to his judgement.

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• And don't you forget it
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
          X