No announcement yet.

Now that's what I call a job interview!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Um, I suggest you track a few records of former interns and what they are doing now...

...it's not a GUARANTEED route to success, although it works for some people.

Just don't go mental before you're even in, eh?
    Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
    "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

Hehe, I'm not. I know a lot of people that went on this, it's the main reason I applied - a recommendation. If I want to work in finance, whether for charity, entrepreneurship, government or business, a brief insight into the workings of investment banks will be very useful.

Of course it doesn't guarentee success, that's what my degree, extra-curriculars, contacts and blagging skills in interviews are for
      Smile
      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

GS is reputed as the most driven IB in the world. Who knows, maybe the internship will awaken your inner greedy workaholic
        Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
        Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
        Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Drogue is so lucky he didn't make a thread by this title at certain other web sites. He'd have been eatten alive by half a dozen hilarious copy cat threads.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
          X