No announcement yet.

I am going to be in 'movies'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't knock it! It'll be something to show their kids.
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

hahaha
      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Have you no shame, bro?
        Only feebs vote.

Comment

you know you can do if you show no shame
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

we are going to negotiate the rate for the shoot something like 200 dollars,
            That's not very much MRT.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi

That's not very much MRT.
              How much do you usually make for a shoot?
              Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

did i mention royalties off the site? i figure its something we would have done anyway, so we might as well take what we can get and get royalties...

Comment

If I were to do this sort of thing, I'd be charging much more than that.

Particularly if I got to choose the woman who I'd be shooting with, given that she is not going to be 'experienced' at this sort of thing.

But for 200 dollars? I can make that easy in two days, at my boring job nonetheless.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

did i mention royalties off the site? i figure its something we would have done anyway, so we might as well take what we can get and get royalties...
                    Given someone like Dacia? You are selling yourselves much too short to be dependent on the royalties. Regardless of whether you would do this, you have to consider whether other people would feel the same way, and get what you ought to be paid.

Just because I would write for nothing, doesn't mean that if I get hired to write, I am going to go for less than the going rate.

Comment

ben, im doing this with my girlfriend, its likely to be 200 for each of us.

and secondly, 200 for 2-3 hours work? doing something i like, with someone i love

Comment

i know, i know, i could do it for more money, and ill leave that to dacia to figure out, cause i dont care

Comment

and secondly, 200 for 2-3 hours work? doing something i like, with someone i love
                          Is that all she means to you MRT? Is that just worth 200 dollars to you?

Comment

Will Poly-pluses (or whatever they call themsevles) get freebies?

or do they get access the the special 'dirt box area'?

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi

Is that all she means to you MRT? Is that just worth 200 dollars to you?
                              It's money for sh@gging someone you were sh@gging anyway, whats the problem???

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
                                yeah. i realize that. thats my hope and dream che. i hope all you polypervs will patronize the site when the content is up so that i can get a fat check, and you guys can make fun of me for being hung like an otter.
                                It'll be hacked and on the newsgroups very quickly. I figure you'll be the subject of a number of poly avatars in minutes
                                We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                                If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                                Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Working...
                                X