No announcement yet.

When Bush hatred makes you a moron...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I definitely had the sense that the sense that you wen there, Sava. Occasionaly when I am bored I visit DU and FreeRepublic to see what they are up to, and your material seems to fit in with what is posted at DU.

It is funny how DU and FR hate each others guts, when they are really two sides of the same coin, pretty much mirror images of each other except for one being left and one being right.
    "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Originally posted by Sprayber

I'm not one up on the pulpit preaching about universal brotherhood. I'm quite happy with how the world is. I'm alive and since kid (master of all that is moral in the universe) says i'm selfish, I have every reason to be happy
      I'm not sure we can allow you to continue being selfish. If you are christian, jewish, muslim or hindu you know what you do is wrong. Look in the mirror and change your ways, for you happiness is based on other peoples suffering! No matter what kid says.
      Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker

Huh? I'm an atheist. I don't give a **** about what some mythical being told some guy 2000 years ago.
        Oh, it was just an assumption. Surely you belive in some morals though...
        Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Originally posted by laurentius

I'm not sure we can allow you to continue being selfish. If you are christian, jewish, muslim or hindu you know what you do is wrong. Look in the mirror and change your ways, for you happiness is based on other peoples suffering! No matter what kid says.
          Know I know your BSing
          Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by laurentius
            Oh, it was just an assumption. Surely you belive in some morals though...
            Yes, MINE.

Comment

Yes, MINE.

Why should we listen to you then?
              Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Shi Huangdi
                I definitely had the sense that the sense that you wen there, Sava. Occasionaly when I am bored I visit DU and FreeRepublic to see what they are up to, and your material seems to fit in with what is posted at DU.

It is funny how DU and FR hate each others guts, when they are really two sides of the same coin, pretty much mirror images of each other except for one being left and one being right.
                I know... exactly.

Shi gets it

any place where I am considered not extreme enough is definitely ****ed up...
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I think that anyone who advocates might as right should get their head punched in to teach them a lesson.

After all, it's a lesson that most people learn in grade school.
                  Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Sprayber

I'm rubber and your glue, whatever you throw at me bounces off and sticks to you.

That's about the level of your assement on Kuci's morals.
                    Selfishness is not a morality. I would only say that to someone like Kuci. I would never say that to someone who actually had a believe in right and wrong besides whatever benefits himself. I''m not just playing a game like you seem to think.
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I'll say this of the Libertarians, at least they aren't hypocrites.
                      Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker

Of course I'd mind. Where did I say I wouldn't mind?
                        You would mind but you wouldn't call it immoral, because I would be acting in my self-interest, right?

Comment

We need to build orbital mass dirver platforms, then we can do away with this nuclear weapon business.
                          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

I repeat this once more We as a country are so agressive because no other country dare stand up and be so. For my love of god I wish that the world existed with out war. To change the subject a bit when i was in hawaii i went to pearl harbor i dint dare go out to the memorial for when i got on the base i felt the death and suffering deep in my soul. The U.S. is kind of in a position we are damed if we do and damed if we dont. This country does so much for other countries as far as relief is concerned. Your right we have no real business in the other contries goverments to try and make them think like us, that is wrong. I think the U.S has good intentions and horrible ways of proving them.
                            When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                            "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                            Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Mrs. Tubes,

Why do you say the US has good intentions. True we give aid to other nations, but this is largely for political reasons, and as you say we have no business trying to make other nations like ourselves.

Comment

Exactly. Notice how the enemies of the US always get desperate for nukes. That shouldn't suprise anyone. If the US really wants to stop the spread of nukes they should stop creating enemies.
                                Before Iraq they wanted nukes because of hostile neighbors, but what you say is true, especially now. I think more countries should have nukes, they inhibit war. If Iraq had em we wouldn't have invaded. Hell, for all that rubbish about Saddam and mushroom clouds, he didn't use WMD in the first gulf war because he knew we would get him. Iran isn't any different, but I can understand why Israelites are nervous.

Geez, I agreed with Kid? This must be the end time, let the nukes fly HOSANNA!

Comment

Working...
                                X