No announcement yet.

When Bush hatred makes you a moron...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As for Bush hatred- it is difficult sometimes to think straight when thinking about that waste of human protoplasm. I can see how overly emotionally or non-intellectual types would go off the deep end with it.
    If you don't like reality, change it! me
    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I'm still waiting for that practical solution but all I hear is whining.

Edit: Not you Gepap. I'm speaking to the young agast filled ones.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

wow this thread really blew up... 30 or so posts since I last checked!
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

The thing that I would really like to see is the US become less hostile, and drop all this realpolitic ****. This kind of attitude is the problem.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Practical solution would be a global disarmament, starting from NK then going to USA, Russia, China etc

But I guess that would be too boring for the Americans. Lets bully everyone instead!
            Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

These people think it's all right for Iran to have nuclear weapons.

I don't care if they do. The only reason for not having them would be that there are better things to spend their money on.

If they get them, they can't use them.

Why are you complaining about Iran? Pakistan has nuclear weapons already and has Islamists all through the place, and has had people selling nuclear technology to all and sundry.
              Only feebs vote.

Comment

[QUOTE] Originally posted by laurentius
                Mrs. Tuberski. Noone else obviously, I mean USA is the country GOD created just to guard other nations

Aww how not-nice it would be if someone would carpet bomb your back yard, well it surely is better to carpet bomb those sand ******s back yards in Baghdad first. [/QUOTE
                I never said all of that you guys seem to think that the us is this big bad horrible country. I will agree we have no business in the affairs of other countries govt. But I ask you this who would say the govt of your country be asking for help if sadam bombed you.
                When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
                  These people think it's all right for Iran to have nuclear weapons.

Why are you complaining about Iran? Pakistan has nuclear weapons already and has Islamists all through the place, and has had people selling nuclear technology to all and sundry.
                  Didn't you hear? Iranians are Teh EVIL!

Iran would be no more dangerous with nukes than Pakistan would be.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious

So say those without morals. Good luck convincing those of use that do of this. No one is likely to listen to you at all.
                    there goes kid climbing up on his white horse. Talking all about morality when he is talking about political entities. Nice fairy land you live in kid, keep your dream alive while the rest of us live in the real world
                    Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by laurentius
                      Practical solution would be a global disarmament, starting from NK then going to USA, Russia, China etc

But I guess that would be too boring for the Americans. Lets bull everyone instead!
                      Nice, but we've already established that won't work due to cheaters. North Korea, Iran, Pakistan, and India have already agreed to disarm and not seek nukes in the past, but, we both know that piece of paper didn't stop them. China, North Korea, Israel, India, and Pakistan won't get rid of theirs so what good does it do the west & Russia to get rid of theirs? We'd only weaken our position.

Instead we leverage our superior position to encourage acceptable behavior and punish unacceptable behavior.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I can see why the Iranians would want nuclear weapons. The worlds only superpower hates them and they are surrounded by other hostile regimes, three of which have nuclear weapons.

Jeez... I'd want them if I were them.
                        Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by laurentius
                          HOW. Tell us your great plan for disarmament. Tell us your plan on talking to the N. Koreans and Iran.
                          Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by Sprayber
                            there goes kid climbing up on his white horse. Talking all about morality when he is talking about political entities. Nice fairy land you live in kid, keep your dream alive while the rest of us live in the real world
                            The real world isn't all that bad, thanks to people like us.
                            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

The simpler fact is the US can't really stop Iran from getting nukes if they want them- so the only question is, what will make Iran stop wanting nukes? The current regime faces a hostile superpower, two neighboring states in transition, a dicy domestic situation, and has several nuclear neighbors or near neighbors. Why wouldn't Tehran want nukes?

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
                                I can see why the Iranians would want nuclear weapons. The worlds only superpower hates them and they are surrounded by other hostile regimes, three of which have nuclear weapons.

Jeez... I'd want them if I were them.
                                They have every right to want them. Fiji would have every right to want them if they thought they needed the, Just as we have every right to make their life a living hell for trying to get them or give them bribes to get rid of them..

Comment

Working...
                                X