When Bush hatred makes you a moron...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by laurentius

I'm incapable of making such plans with the skills and knowledge I have at the moment. Maybe we could come up with something if we worked together?
    If we all worked together then we wouldnt need weapons.
    Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious

self-interest.
      Correctamondo
      Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

You make yourself the enemy of all good people in the world Sprayber. People like you are leading the US straight to the bottom.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Sprayber

If we all worked together then we wouldnt need weapons.

So why dont you take the role you seek so much and show us the way? Take the torch and do the right thing for once and the world(at least Europe) will follow. Lets put these centuries of senceless violence behind us and start making money or whatever it is one wants t do with is life

There will be Halo 5's and holodecks where you can play war all day long if you like
          Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Originally posted by General Ludd
            Right wing hypocrites who don't want laws controling weapons in their own country, but do want laws controling the weapons of everyone else.
            We don't care about laws. We just don't want them to do it.

There's no hypocrisy. We don't think of them as bad people for wanting to get nukes (ignoring the argument that they'll be more irresponsible than we will, at least from our POV). We just don't want them to get nukes, so we'll do what we can to prevent it.

Comment

Cheaters like Iran!? What makes you think your morals are better than theirs?
              Because they're MINE. Why the hell should I follow someone else's morals?

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker

We don't care about laws. We just don't want them to do it.

There's no hypocrisy. We don't think of them as bad people for wanting to get nukes (ignoring the argument that they'll be more irresponsible than we will, at least from our POV). We just don't want them to get nukes, so we'll do what we can to prevent it.
                So you don't mind if I buy a gun and threaten to shoot you with it if you try to get one? Then I suppose anything goes after that, huh?

Comment

Whos that? Gods? You know their God has pretty much the same morals than ours...
                  Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

you don't have any morals.

Comment

So why dont you take the role you seek so much and show us the way? Take the torch and do the right thing for once and the world(at least Europe) will follow. Lets put these centuries of senceless violence behind us and start making money or whatever it is one wants t do with is life

I'm not one up on the pulpit preaching about universal brotherhood. I'm quite happy with how the world is. I'm alive and since kid (master of all that is moral in the universe) says i'm selfish, I have every reason to be happy

Comment

Originally posted by GePap
                        The current admin. will not give carrots, and their prefered stick is currently being used.
                        Diplomatic recognition and an agreement to not attack them if they behave in a certain manner doesn't cost us any money but might be something the Iranians want. Voila, we have a carrot. The stick could be limited airstrikes and sanctions from the whole UN just like Iraq got. Will sanctions work? Not likely, but it will take away much of their breathing room and the Iranians are practical enough to know this.

If given a workable carrot and the US is given a way to verify that Iran isn't telling more fibs then a deal might be made. The Iranians are practical people if governored by true religious fundimentalists which make America's creationists look like seaseme street.
                        Last edited by Dinner; February 9, 2005, 22:21.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

you don't have any morals.
                          I'm rubber and your glue, whatever you throw at me bounces off and sticks to you.

That's about the level of your assement on Kuci's morals.

Comment

So you don't mind if I buy a gun and threaten to shoot you with it if you try to get one? Then I suppose anything goes after that, huh?
                            Of course I'd mind. Where did I say I wouldn't mind?

Comment

Whos that? Gods? You know their God has pretty much the same morals than ours...
                              Huh? I'm an atheist. I don't give a **** about what some mythical being told some guy 2000 years ago.

Comment

What does God have to do with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X