When Bush hatred makes you a moron...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agathon
    I can see why the Iranians would want nuclear weapons. The worlds only superpower hates them and they are surrounded by other hostile regimes, three of which have nuclear weapons.

Jeez... I'd want them if I were them.
    You have to carrot and stick them into realizing we'll moderate if they moderate but if they insist then there will be confrontation. First economic then military.

But if they agree to be good boys and give up the nukes we'll give you X,Y, and Z.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I can see why the Iranians would want nuclear weapons. The worlds only superpower hates them and they are surrounded by other hostile regimes, three of which have nuclear weapons.

Jeez... I'd want them if I were them.
      Exactly. Notice how the enemies of the US always get desperate for nukes. That shouldn't suprise anyone. If the US really wants to stop the spread of nukes they should stop creating enemies.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

The current admin. will not give carrots, and their prefered stick is currently being used.
        If you don't like reality, change it! me
        "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
        "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
        "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Sprayber
          They have every right to want them. Fiji would have every right to want them if they thought they needed the, Just as we have every right to make their life a living hell for trying to get them or give them bribes to get rid of them..
          You don't have any moral right. You are just talking about military ability.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious

The real world isn't all that bad, thanks to people like us.

Either its not all that bad or we are on the edge of oblivion lead by the evil US. Can't have both.
            Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Either its not all that bad or we are on the edge of oblivion lead by the evil US. Can't have both.
              Let's put it this way. There are people like you in the US that probably would have used nukes already against ME, but people like us have prevented you from doing so.

Comment

You don't have any moral right. You are just talking about military ability.

As president I want to hear a lot more about military ability than moral rights. Id like to keep morality as far away from the briefing as possible.

Edit: Morality changes from person to person. Military ability should be what people look at..
                Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin

You have to carrot and stick them into realizing we'll moderate if they moderate but if they insist then there will be confrontation. First economic then military.

But if they agree to be good boys and give up the nukes we'll give you X,Y, and Z.

Comment

As president I want to hear a lot more about military ability than moral rights. Id like to keep morality as far away from the briefing as possible.
                    That's exactly what I mean. You would just go around nuking every nation that didn't bow down before your wrath. No one will vote for you (we can only pray).

Comment

Edit: Morality changes from person to person. Military ability should be what people look at..

Great. So what the terrorists did was not wrong in a sense that could appeal to every reasonable person?

Might makes right....

...no wonder humanity is doomed.
                      Only feebs vote.

Comment

Posted by Mrs. Tuberski:

I never said all of that you guys seem to think that the us is this big bad horrible country. I will agree we have no business in the affairs of other countries govt. But I ask you this who would say the govt of your country be asking for help if sadam bombed you.
                        Well, I'm only judgeing you by your deeds. Saddam carpet bombing Finland with DU explosives was even at the height of his power highly unlikely.

But you bring up an interesting point. Why do we bash you so much. I think its because deep down inside we would love you very muc hand would like to be your friends. And we are angry because you are like that brother who just cant get along with other people and does bad things to others. We feel rejected by you and disappointed by the way you turned up to be. If you would be a little more brother to us we would give you another chance. Why are you so aggressive? Such behaviour will only drive you into destruction.

Personally I like lot of Americans, I watch superbowl every year and enjoy lot of American things. Even my uncle lives in Balmer (Baltimore) ans so I've never grown up to actually hate USA. Its only lately that I've grown disillusioned with your nation. So I guess I'm just disappointed...
                        Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

That's exactly what I mean. You would just go around nuking every nation that didn't bow down before your wrath. No one will vote for you (we can only pray).
                          It's not pretty when you start with your fantasys. I don't trust your morality or Bush's morality or the Iranians morality.

Comment

Great. So what the terrorists did was not wrong in a sense that could appeal to every reasonable person?

Might makes right....

...no wonder humanity is doomed.
                            In their mind they were acting very moral. I wasn't concerned if our response was moral or not I merely expected my goverment to put an end to the threat that those presented. (if you want to argue if the goverments response was effective or not then I might be inclined to agree with you even but it has nothing to do with morality) You put yourself at the mercy of a person's morality then your gonna get ****ed most of the time.

Comment

HOW. Tell us your great plan for disarmament. Tell us your plan on talking to the N. Koreans and Iran.
                              I'm incapable of making such plans with the skills and knowledge I have at the moment. Maybe we could come up with something if we worked together?
                              Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

It's not pretty when you start with your fantasys. I don't trust your morality or Bush's morality or the Iranians morality.
                                You don't care about morality because you don't want the US to lose power. You don't care about other people or nations. Isn't this correct. Don't pretend to have your own moral argument regarding this. Your POV is simply based on nationalism and self-interest.

Comment

Working...
                                X