Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Republicans and Democrats already are warming up for 2008.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frankly, if the Republicans are going to win again, I'd campaign to have the restriction removed so that Arnie could run for Prez.

He's an idiot, but at least he isn't a bigot.
    Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
      Jeb Bush will likely be the Republican candidate if he wants to run. He has a name which gets the fundies worked up plus he can tap his father's and his brother's fund raising machine.
      NWIH are Americans going to elect a third Bush. The fundies in and of themselves aren't a majority.

Comment

I want Warner to run with the Democrats. Virginia

Comment

He's an idiot, but at least he isn't a bigot.
          That wouldn't be because he happens to agree with you on many issues, eh?
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I'd vote for John McCain if he ran but I think he'd be to old to run. McCain is one of the only men who haven't totally sold out to the special interests.
            Oddly enough, I'm voting John McCain, for he has sold out to my special interests.

Comment

Jeb Bush will likely be the Republican candidate if he wants to run. He has a name which gets the fundies worked up plus he can tap his father's and his brother's fund raising machine.
              Jeb's not a Fundy, though. Plus he married a brown person.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Yo, JohnT, I need a phone book. Can you hook me up?
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                  Jeb's not a Fundy, though. Plus he married a brown person.
                  But Americans aren't going to stand for a third Bush. The monarchy alarms'll go off

Comment

Hagel is the man! Unfortunetly he has a reputation as a maverick like McCain and so won't be nominated.
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                      But Americans aren't going to stand for a third Bush. The monarchy alarms'll go off
                      They may, he's just gonna wait, I think. Supposedly, Jeb was the one the family was grooming to become the next Prez, when the Texas conservatives decided to run Jr. instead. I'm sure Jeb still wants it.

Comment

I don't think he could run even after a term or two.

Comment

Yeah, but Jeb has a Hispanic wife... maybe he'll let all dem Mexicans take er jobs!
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

That wouldn't be because he happens to agree with you on many issues, eh?

Not at all. He also disagrees with me on many things. A bigot like Santorum basically hates people. There are others who do not care for homosexuality, yet do not hate homosexuals or treat them as less than human.
                            Only feebs vote.

Comment

Phil Bresden (popular dem gov of Tennesse) could have a shot.
                              Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Bredesen is popular? In Tennessee?

Naw, he's not. And if you don't win TN, you don't win the election (just ask Al Gore).

Comment

Working...
                                X