• Show
Clear All

Don't ask. Just take.
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

It's called threadjacking, and I'm a master.
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

nope... I generally threadjack threads myself. I've even threadjacked a thread or two of my own before.
        Monkey!!!

Comment

wanted to be polite. I have a sister younger of course that has lived in my moms house that we grew up in all of our lives since my mom is getting up there in years if she should pass on my moms idea is to put the house up and sell it and split the monies or one of us buy the other out. My sister couldnt afford to do the latter and wouldnt have a place to live.My older sibblings say good idea i say no let her have it what does any body think?
          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
          "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
          Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Why is your little sister living with your mom?
            Monkey!!!

Comment

Shes is married to an ass and has two kids with a not so high paying job. Need i mention that she is pregnant by the ass again and has spent most of their marriage seperated then together. Andmy moms hardly there she spends time with her bf
              When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

I wouldn't give her the house. You wouldn't be doing her a favor, only passing off a burden. Sometimes people don't have money because they can't handle money. She'd probably end up forgetting to pay the property taxes and having the place foreclosed on her. I would sooner sell the place and put the money into a trust for her kids or buy the place out myself (if the siblings want/need the money) and charge her rent (low rent, but at least I can rest assure that the ass won't sell the house for beer money)
                Monkey!!!

Comment

The idea of low rent is good. let the money for rent go into a trust for the taxes at the end of the year. and pay them with her rent money, since the house is paid for thats all good and let her know that she and the ass need to do the upkeep as long as they live there.

Comment

Yup... Would you siblings want the money from the house, or would they agree to hold the money in the equity of the house?
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

• I think they would want the money. Thats why the agree with my mom. Sell the house get their share i dont have the same ideas though. my younger sister is at a loss doesnt know waht to say meanwhile the plot thickens. She and the ass are gonna help pay for some building on, to help with the new kid. So that makes things a bit more complicated.

Comment

• I told tubes That i dont have time for their nitpicking and greed and want to wash my hands of the whole matter. He said if i did that id be selling my younger sister out and that the other two would take control. what a mess.

Comment

• Why? It's for HER kid... Why not use the money and get out of the nest?

If your siblings want out then I would say get out.
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

• Your sister is taking advantage of your mom... why not sell her out?
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

• Dont know? I havent lived in the house sincei was 18 and im 35 now. I just dont think she can afford to go anywhere else. She has raised her kids onher own for ost of the time the husband doesnt have a real job and shed end up taking another job to support the kids. If you ask me kick to sob out get on with your life etc. but that doesnt solve the problem.

Comment

• Its not her im worried about its her two girls. I think your idea was a good one about the rent but the issue before that is if they make changes to the house while mom is still alive what is their stake in the home. I dont care but i know my brother and other sister do.

Comment

Working...
                                X