No announcement yet.

Why the American media are so pathologically anti-Russian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now imagine relations between israel and germany if most germans would shove swastikas in israeli faces every time talk went towards germany admitting what it did.
    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

• YOU shove your swastikas in our faces at every opportunity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Serb
        YOU shove your swastikas in our faces at every opportunity.
        Look, I'm trying to have a serious discussion here; if you also want to, stop this silly nonsense 'cause it ain't getting anywhere.
        Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
        Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

• It ain't getting anywhere no matter what. You are too blind about Baltic States, I'm too blind about Russia. There is no reason to continue.

Comment

• It can get somewhere if you would stop throwing BAMs around.

Comment

• Ladies first

Comment

• Point to my BAM, byatch

Comment

• All this crap below, the dearest of my friends.

Originally posted by Saras

They are not precluded from getting citizenship; there are clear rules on how to get it, and if they only bothered to learn the language of the country THEY WERE BORN IN, they would get it. So, that's not an argument. Next:

not to mention such little and unimportant things as capability to get education on their native languge, US belowed Albania has more rights for minorities than Baltic states have (joking, almost joking)

WTF, you mean there aren't russian language schools in Latvia and Estonia? It's simply not TRUE, since there ARE.

What else? Monuments dedicated to SS freaks; kindregardens named after SS "heroes"; SS veterans marching through streets of Tallin and Riga waving their f*cking nazi flags;

Latvian and Estonian SS were exclusively combat formations; they also were officialy declared (iirc at Nuremberg, but I may be wrong on the venue) NOT part of the "criminal organisation", and were if not a natural then at least to some extent understandable response of the population to illegal occupation by USSR.

anti-fascist veterans being thrown into jails;

Source? Reason for imprisonment?

refusal of Lithuanian and Estonian presidents to visit celebrations dedicated to 60th aniversary of victory over nazism,

Well with your Duma discussing the merits of Molotov-Ribbentropp pact what the hell do you expect? Our president would be crucified at home by the victims and the relatives of victims of Soviet repressions.

Latvian president who said she will come but just to say there how much a f*ckers Soviets were, here whole speech was a clear insult to Russia.

And you mean the soviets WEREN'T? Get a clue.

In place of Putin I would break any diplomatic relations with Latvia after words she said - "Vobla na gazetke, itd, itd" ****ing *****.

That's why you'll never get to run anything important .

We'd like to be friends. And we can be. All it takes is YOU guys taking a good look at your histroy and saying, look, we've done bad things and we're not proud of them, and promise to not do that again.

Comment

• I'm patient (and pretty much done with the day's work ), so let's see:
                    ---
                    Rules on getting citizenship - fact, not a bam. I'm too lazy to google, but a random link to that end, matey:

---
                    No russian schools - BS, there are russian schools. Latvians even have schools for LITHUANIANS, of all people!
                    ---
                    Latvian & Estonian SS (note that I'm Lithuanian, so not fully qualified on the matter, but since you tend to call us "balts"...) were combat units and thus as evil as any soldier fighting in a war. Soviet troops, otoh, committed much worse acts than these particular SS units.

Lithuania did not even raise an SS unit since (a) we had balls and (b) we hated fritz almost as much as ivan, and chose to fight BOTH.
                    ---
                    I asked you to elaborate a BAM and you provided nothing... you CRIMINAL
                    ---
                    "Well with your Duma discussing the merits of Molotov-Ribbentropp pact what the hell do you expect? Our president would be crucified at home by the victims and the relatives of victims of Soviet repressions."
                    a reasoned analysis of domestic Lithuanian politics; definitely not a BAM
                    ---
                    Reasonable request to again elaborate your BAM
                    ---
                    Statement of the most obvious fact

Your turn baby

Comment

• Sorry not today, baby

Comment

Sorry not today, baby
                        Chicken

Comment

• I knew you'll say so.
                          Bye-bye, baby

Comment

I knew you'll say so.
                            Bye-bye, baby
                            Chicken chicken chicken! Wussie!

Comment

• Ok mofo, two can play this game. Just type "human rights Baltic states" in google and you'll get the picture.

First article I get from hell knows how many:
                              18 April 2003 13:49
                              Russia raises Baltic states' minorities issue at UN human rights session
                              Geneva, 18 April: The Russian delegation at the ongoing annual session of the UN Human Rights Commission has expressed alarm over discrimination against the Russian-speaking minorities in Latvia and Estonia. "We cannot but be worried by the monocultural policies of the Latvian and Estonian authorities, geared to the assimilation of non-title ethnic groups," Russian delegate Andrey Lanchikov told the commission. The sphere of application of the Russian language in both countries is being narrowed, despite the fact that Russian is the mother tongue of 36 per cent of residents of Latvia and 28 per cent of residents of Estonia. "Russian-speaking people are deprived of the right to use their language in contacting the bodies of power, including municipalities, and their opportunities to receive information and education in their mother tongue are rather limited"... Naturalization rates in both countries remain very low. Bearing in mind that Latvia has a permanent contingent of half a million persons without citizenship, and Estonia 170,000 such persons, one has to admit that this problem will last a while... "The Latvian and Estonian authorities' professed commitment to international standards in many cases is not backed by practical action," the Russian diplomat said.
                              [ITAR-TASS news agency]

Sorry about your pink glasses, bro.
                              Bye-bye now.

Comment

• Self pwnage. I posted a neutral 3rd party, you posted a Russian diplomat. "Abuses" of minority right are one of the most important "sticks" Russia uses in relations with Latvia and Estonia, and consistently spouts nonsense to gullible Europeans.

I'm winning so far, luv.

Comment

Working...
                                X