Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apolyton Coffee Shop: Who you gonna call?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ouch....
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• /me finally plays, beats, KOTOR
      Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• it's about ****ing time
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Now I need to start KOTOR II.

As if a phillistine like yourself knows what I'm talking about.
          Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• Of course I don't know what you're talking about.

Isn't it obvious that I was just spamming and talking out of my ass?

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFun
              Of course I don't know what you're talking about.

Isn't it obvious that I was just spamming and talking out of my ass?
              I thought your....nah, better not. I'd get letters to the editor over that one.

Phillistine!

Comment

• How about I buy you a drink and you enlighten me on what crap you're talking about?

Comment

How about I buy you a drink and you enlighten me on what crap you're talking about?
                  Why, Knights of the Old Republic, Old Bean. I know DinoDoc and FrankyChan would have got it.

Even if DD is a damn dirty Trekkie.

Comment

• Of course -- I have seen that game on store shelves.

Comment

Of course -- I have seen that game on store shelves.
                      Becoming evil gives me a warm and fuzzy.

Evil Jedi

Comment

• um . . . . . .

Comment

• You know what else? Apolyton late at night used to be a little more fun and active than this.

What happened to the good ol' nights?

Comment

• /me hands MrFun a frozen strawberry.
                            Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• I'm touched

Comment

• /me pulls his hand away.
                                Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Working...
                                X