Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apolyton Coffee Shop: Who you gonna call?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the tragedy of it all
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• the last lan party?
      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara
        How's kitty?
        Fat and Sassy, like all cats.

DinoDoc

We got to go to the yards first to get upgrade with the Advanced Whale-killer, Interim Objective Whale Killer, and Whale Killer-after-next.
        Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lonestar
          I'm back on American Soil!

I demand a Dr. Pepper!
          hope you had a good time.
          Gurka 17, People of the Valley
          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Killing whales

/me sips dolphin soup.
            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

• whale meat, some good tucker there.... support whales, we need them yummmm
              Gurka 17, People of the Valley
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Preach it, Brother!

Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddy the Scot
                  whale meat, some good tucker there.... support whales, we need them yummmm
                  Anyone recall that stupid slogan "nuke a whale for Christ"?

Just proves that Xtians have no taste ...
                  Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                  The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

• /me coats all non-Iowans in ice and then steals all the orange soda out of the ISR and departs.
                    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• thanks for your mercy

Comment

• But you're Illinoisian now

Comment

• Nope -- I was born in Iowa, so as far as I'm concerned, I will always be an Iowan.

Comment

• Really? Hadn't known that. How long have you lived in Iowa?

Comment

• I lived in Iowa for 25 years out of my 27 years of my life.

Comment

• Wow. By my standards that's a long time for one state.

Comment

Working...
                                X