Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apolyton Coffee Shop: Who you gonna call?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well it's not been 33 today, about 26 or so which is considerably better...
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• 90% humidity, four years ago, I would have thought I was going expire from the heat and humidity. Now I can't stand being in dry air. It's feels like you're covered in dust.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Pfff....you guys live in crappy states.

Well, CA is a crappy state too, but at least the weather is nice.
        Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• Don't you dare accuse me of living in a 'state'
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• A state of confusion, maybe.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Originally posted by Provost Harrison
              Don't you dare accuse me of living in a 'state'
              England, right? England is a State of the UK?

Wales, England, Scotland, N.Ireland, ugh...Isle of Man...

Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• Not confused - a state of disrepair however is more than likely
                Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• That's nothing a few litres of beer can't solve.
                  Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                  The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

• ain't that the truth
                    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Why does it not surprise me that you agree with that sentiment
                      Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• hehe, one should be always true to self

now when is the next truck getting here?
                        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• I hope it has my bleeding cherryade - it's still not arrived
                          Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• back orders can really take their own sweet time
                            I am of the Horde.

Comment

• * Dozens of lorries stuffed with beer arrive. *
                              Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                              The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

• Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                                I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                                X