Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kuciwalker
    Why?

If they say or believe something stupid, they deserve to be mocked.
    No no... I'm all for mocking someone if they deserve it. I do it all the time. All I'm saying is that if you make a religious joke, you should be sensitive of who's around.
    "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

• Originally posted by Provost Harrison
      Oh give the sanctimonious claptrap a rest, it just gets boring. You biblebashers can be such whingers at times
      Oh give the sanctimonious claptrap a rest, it just gets boring. You biblebasherbashers can be such whingers at times
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• STOP WITH ALL THE MEAN TALKING

MORE ANIMATED GIFS

Comment

• some of these don't meet the qualifications of awesome...

Comment

• Attached Files
            >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

• now that's awesome!

Comment

• Boo.
                Attached Files
                Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

• Classic
                  The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

• The Mario/Twin Towers one is stupid, and Christ on a pogo stick is the second most stupid one.
                    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Republicans demand Kerry images
                      money sqrt evil;
                      My literacy level are appalling.

Comment

• Why shouldn't I?

Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither

Oh give the sanctimonious claptrap a rest, it just gets boring. You biblebasherbashers can be such whingers at times
                          Is that the best you can do? Imitate...
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Originally posted by BustaMike
                            No no... I'm all for mocking someone if they deserve it. I do it all the time. All I'm saying is that if you make a religious joke, you should be sensitive of who's around.
                            Why? They deserve it

Comment

• Slight forum necromancy here, but this thread simply needed this gif:

"Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                              "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

• Mumumu.
                                Attached Files
                                Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                                X