No announcement yet.

Awesome animated gifs thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTW St Leo, one of yours is not even animated!!
    Shame on you!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lul Thyme
      BTW St Leo, one of yours is not even animated!!
      Shame on you!!
      Watch the blood drip.
      Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

• Rumble!
          I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

• General Ludd
            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• for zylka.

I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
              [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• I can't believe I've missed this thread until now. I have a new mobile phone where images like these could be used as background. I've used Guynemer's cowbell avatar so far. Does it come in larger size?
                So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

• Stefu, you shall surely rot in hell for teh Hasselhoffernoffenitroniscope...
                  The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

• I love how that karate guy tries to save face (pun intented) and carry on as if nothing happened.
                    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Animated frogs!
                      "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                      I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                      Middle East!

Comment

• I'm seasick
                        Attached Files
                        So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                        Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

• Ollie, bless your heart.
                          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                            "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

• Originally posted by ixnay
                              Man, lots of reaction to that one I posted.

You people need to play more Super Mario World.
                              I thought that that was funny. The thought of Mario and Baby Yoshi as Inslamic Fundamentalist terrorists is bizzarely funny for some reason.
                              I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

• That picture is disturbing Stefu
                                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                                X