No announcement yet.

Awesome animated gifs thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh give the sanctimonious claptrap a rest, it just gets boring. You biblebashers can be such whingers at times
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Well, Jesus loves you no matter what
      Attached Files
      CSPA

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
        Mocking Christ is a terrible thing to do, but not judging just sharing.

We all will have to give an account or our lives..just sharing..

Peace

Gramps

Which is what you believe, not necessarily the fact. And I do believe in God by the way, so I'm not just some ignorant atheist.

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer
          I'm not mocking Christ.
          But I am

Comment

Christ was a person, and therefore is open to mockery just as much as any other historical figure. However, if someone finds it offensive, then you should have the courtesy to stop, or better yet not even start in the first place. That's my opinion anyway.
            "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

Well hell, then no one would ever be able to make a joke about anyone ever again.
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by ixnay

Absolutely insane.
                Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Now THAT is offensive.

But that's the point. Everything that is funny is offensive to someone.
                  "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                  "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Man, lots of reaction to that one I posted.

You people need to play more Super Mario World.

Comment

• Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                      Oh give the sanctimonious claptrap a rest, it just gets boring. You biblebashers can be such whingers at times
                      ... he whines petulantly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
                        along with enough other Red Blooded Americans whom knew as i did that kerry was not the man for President
                        As opposed to the 57+ million of us who voted for Kerry, who aren't Red Blooded Americans, I suppose?
                        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• ... he whines petulantly.
                          And you're whining that he's whining about GT whining. And right now! I'm whining! About you whining.

Ain't this just a lovely vicious circle to fall into?
                          meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

• Originally posted by BustaMike
                            Christ was a person, and therefore is open to mockery just as much as any other historical figure. However, if someone finds it offensive, then you should have the courtesy to stop, or better yet not even start in the first place. That's my opinion anyway.
                            Why?

If they say or believe something stupid, they deserve to be mocked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                              As opposed to the 57+ million of us who voted for Kerry, who aren't Red Blooded Americans, I suppose?
                              Clearly your blood is green.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                                We're blue-blooded, remember. That's what the map said.
                                "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

Working...
                                X