Awesome animated gifs thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome animated gifs thread

"Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Last edited by loinburger; April 18, 2010, 15:46.
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

For fans of 'Allo 'Allo (originally posted by Dauphin)
      Attached Files
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Nice way of getting the thread locked Harrison.

Comment

What is 'allo 'allo?

Comment

Ask rah.
            Attached Files

Comment

You see, Harrison! Now, it's just matter of time. Some yank (or whatever) feels left out and a mod will close the thread!

Comment

This thread has been reported.
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Aw why? I rather liked PH's gif.
                  Who is Barinthus?

Comment

~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb
                      What is 'allo 'allo?
                      I will tell you, but listen very carefully, I shall say this only once: A comedy series about the misadventures of an innkeeper who is part of the French Resistance in occupied France.
                      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Large file...

Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Oh that's awful. I hope she was alright.
                            The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Awfully funny.
                              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Working...
                              X